Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

FOR ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS FLYNN...

FOR ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS FLYNN...

Old May 1st 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FOR ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS FLYNN...

Thanks for the update, I followed your story from the beginning.
What a gorgeous boy he is. Will break many girls hearts in the future!!

Lynne
Old May 1st 2008, 10:03 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Big love for Flynn from the Perth4me's
Old May 1st 2008, 12:49 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't seem 18 months since your little man was born. I can remember checking in every day for his updates, saying prayers for all of you and hoping all would be well. What great news that he's been given the all clear. Enjoy every day, as I'm sure you will. If anyone knows what a gift a child is, it's your family.
Old May 1st 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

What a gorgeous little fighter you have there.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:20 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there gorgeous mummy...

see our boys are both the same age...18mnths and I am sooooooooooooooo chuffed for you all that your little man has been given the all clear, that has made my day such wonderful news.

Hasn't this 18mnths flown by....my liltte man is just a busy little boy keeping everyone on there toes..or perhaps fingernails is best when he climbs what he does.

Sending you and your lovely family lots of love and hugs, enjoy every minute

xxxxx
Old May 1st 2008, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

That is great news, Hopefully you can breath a big sigh of relief and live the rest of your lives trouble free.

Boy you've been through it.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great news!

I haven't followed you story from the beginning but after a very scary week in special care with our latest addition I have the utmost admiration for all the premmie babies and their families, how you manage to cope with all the ups and downs is amazing and after looking at your previous posts your wee man definatly gave you plenty of ups and downs!

Oh and hes absolutely gorgeous too!

Lindsay x
Old May 11th 2008, 1:46 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all so much. I have had heaps of requests for more pics, so of you'll induldge me...

I just love freakin Mum out

Hmm, what shall I do with this stuff

I'll put it on here to annoy the other babies

I got the hang of the wobbly bridge today, Mum couldn't grab me... it was very funny!

I do like slides..

AND seesaws

Mum says this is where I belong???

What does she know anyway! I just need to do this again...Look behind me and you can see my house!

She says I have to go now...SHAME! Shes gonna have to come all this way back and get me

Old May 11th 2008, 3:17 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Just gorgeous isn't he.....what a cheeky chappy you have.!!

Fab photos Hevs.......thanks for sharing.

xx
Old May 11th 2008, 4:22 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Whose Flynn???
Old May 11th 2008, 5:05 pm
G'day!

FlyingAussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I remember reading the post sometime way back... I am very glad all is OK now and it is indeed a miracle story.

Well done, and all the best for the future.

Regards,
Pedro
Old May 11th 2008, 5:09 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww brilliant photos Hevs, thank you
Old May 11th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

What a beautiful little boy you have He is just sooooooo cute and he looks like he loves the park.

Lynn xx
Old May 11th 2008, 11:32 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

No worries
Thanks for asking
Old May 12th 2008, 3:52 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Whose Flynn???
That is the definition of taking the .... well .... you know!

Hevs, I love the photoessay. Top marks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.