Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For anyone who has heard of David Blaine...

Wikiposts

For anyone who has heard of David Blaine...

Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:01 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: For anyone who has heard of David Blaine...

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
So you like him then???
Oh yeah. I'm a big fan, me.

Prick.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:03 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For anyone who has heard of David Blaine...

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Oh yeah. I'm a big fan, me.

Prick.

LMAO...have to say, you crack me up when you get all 'common' like that and use swear words....I love it...
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:42 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

haha I agree...

Although I was nearly tempted to go down and throw bacon butties at him in his box when I was in London

i just remembered, when he was in 'his box' i used to go onto E4 and watch him live !! How sad and pathetic watching a man starving himself in a box!! But i still watched

that was a few years ago now wasnt it ? must be about 4 maybe???
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:51 am

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
i just remembered, when he was in 'his box' i used to go onto E4 and watch him live !! How sad and pathetic watching a man starving himself in a box!! But i still watched

Yeah, could be about that...I have been home now for over 2 years and was in the UK for nearly 4....

I just looked up his website and it was in 2003.... Boy, time flies
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:52 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc

It ended in sept 2003. I used to commute from 'saaf' london opposite canary wharf up to blackfriars on the river-cat on the thames each morning and go past him in his box. There was always a fair few people around.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Crow
Love it

Anyone seen Rat Monster ?

Both are good, especially the rat monster. I've been in pain cause I laughed and cried so much............. best laugh in ages.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

haha...glad someone thought it was funny!!
loved it very very funny
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:39 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: For anyone who has heard of David Blaine...

LMAO...have to say, you crack me up when you get all 'common' like that and use swear words....I love it...
Old Nov 15th 2006, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Oh, its all good