Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone Watch 'The Apprentice Australia'?

Anyone Watch 'The Apprentice Australia'?

Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Watch 'The Apprentice Australia'?

Not convinced - doesn't seem to pack the same punch as the UK version. And that bloomin' Miss World Australia 2006 - why would you keep introducing yourself as that Very pretty, but slightly odd. In fact the vast majority of them seem slightly odd
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone Watch 'The Apprentice Australia'?

I'm about to sit down and watch it now (taped it from last night). Looking forward to it.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
Not convinced - doesn't seem to pack the same punch as the UK version. And that bloomin' Miss World Australia 2006 - why would you keep introducing yourself as that Very pretty, but slightly odd. In fact the vast majority of them seem slightly odd
Yes, I watched it. Felt bad for the old dear that got the boot. It was that Carmen that underquoted all the jobs and the old dear didnt want to start an argument at the risk of a bad relationship with her.

Couldnt help but notice that that pad they were staying at looked like it needed a makeover.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:23 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I did! I liked it and found Mr B quite alluring.... Think it was the right decision to send the lady in her 50's home, she didn't seem to be up to much.

Like the look of the unemployed Dad with 4 boys, Morrello, the blonde 31 year old Mum, and the Dad in his late 20's.

Not at all keen on the Richard Madelely lookalike lawyer, the snooty guy who put Morrello up as team leader, Miss Australia or Carmen.

I think it's going to pan out really well, and lets face it anything is better than 20 to 1!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
I did! I liked it and found Mr B quite alluring.... Think it was the right decision to send the lady in her 50's home, she didn't seem to be up to much.

Like the look of the unemployed Dad with 4 boys, Morrello, the blonde 31 year old Mum, and the Dad in his late 20's.

Not at all keen on the Richard Madelely lookalike lawyer, the snooty guy who put Morrello up as team leader, Miss Australia or Carmen.

I think it's going to pan out really well, and lets face it anything is better than 20 to 1!

Liked the look of???

Youre so superficial.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:33 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Liked the look of???

Youre so superficial.
I know, I'm shocking
Old Sep 29th 2009, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought he looked like a younger and very muscular Richard Madelely
Old Sep 29th 2009, 10:54 am
Random Member

Originally Posted by The Crow
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought he looked like a younger and very muscular Richard Madelely
It was uncanny wasn't it!
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Any thoughts on last night's episode? Miss World Australia continues to irritate me, but glad Lynton got fired
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of it before but appears have missed nought.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the troubadour
Never heard of it before but appears have missed nought.
Last night's episode was an improvement on the first - but not a match on the UK version so far. Still, I like a bit of bitching
Old Oct 6th 2009, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

It all just seems rather 'flacid' in comparison . . . verging on 'tawdry' . . .
Old Oct 6th 2009, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spartacus
It all just seems rather 'flacid' in comparison . . . verging on 'tawdry' . . .
Ooh, theyre good words. What about 'insipid'?
Old Oct 6th 2009, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Ooh, theyre good words. What about 'insipid'?
I rather like the term 'nuts-deep' but I fail to see how I can weave it into a thread about the 'Apprentice Australia' . . .
Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I find any UK programme tagged on with the 'Australia' a bit too sad to watch.

I don't know why. I mean, I've watched Top Gear Australia, but its lame. It is missing everything, the Jeremy Clarkson wit, the Richard Hammond as the thinking womens hamster, and errr, James May

I think I managed about 5 minutes of the Apprentice Australia. Crap.

Actually I've just thought of one I like. 'The Best'. They've done an aussie version called 'The Best in Australia'. And its good fun. Its a cooking show for those not without foxtel. Its good fun. Aussie guy, Aussie girl and a bloke from Northern Ireland.

JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.