British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   anyone used a bucking bronco? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/anyone-used-bucking-bronco-391300/)

nightnurse2 Aug 18th 2006 3:11 pm

anyone used a bucking bronco?

It's my 40th in November and I've decided to have a fancy dress with the theme - the Wild West.
Found a company that hires bucking bronco's - has anyone else hired one and was it worth it?
If anyone has any tips, it would be appreciated!
Tracey

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer Aug 18th 2006 5:47 pm

Re: anyone used a bucking bronco?

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
It's my 40th in November and I've decided to have a fancy dress with the theme - the Wild West.
Found a company that hires bucking bronco's - has anyone else hired one and was it worth it?
Tracey

Git yersen a decent pair o leather gloves, get down the gym - train your thigh muscles and hang on for dear bleedin life !!!

Laugh a second!!! :D

herrchook Aug 18th 2006 5:48 pm

Tracey

Ann Summers :D lol.

michellef Aug 18th 2006 5:50 pm

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

one of my friends hired one for her partners 40th, it was great fun ,lots of laughs,but the next morning you feel like you've ran a marathon.

YES IT WAS WORTH IT !!! :)

steve`o Aug 18th 2006 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by herrchook
Ann Summers :D lol.

ann summers and a buckin bronco

mmm can i bring the camera :rolleyes:

Sam Aug 18th 2006 7:14 pm

PMSL,

Was in Anne summers today :o not with a buckin bronco

tiredwithtwins Aug 18th 2006 8:21 pm

Tracey

yes, its flippin hilarious!!!
make sure you warn your female guests to wear appropriate fancy dress ... or they may end up on 'youve been framed'!!!

and as fluffy and michelle say, prepared to ache the next morning!!!

thebears Aug 18th 2006 10:28 pm

This all sounds like great employment.

Where does one join up as a Bucking Bronco? :D

renth Aug 18th 2006 11:59 pm

I once shagged the Mrs from behind and called her by someone else's name.

Is that what you meant?

Ransi Aug 19th 2006 3:04 am

Not been to a bucking bronco party but been to a few adult bouncey castle parties...good laugh :D

nightnurse2 Aug 19th 2006 5:08 am

Cheers guys for the replys! Sounds like it could be fun!

Found a company that hire them out, $495 for 3 hours and they have 10% off, and it comes with it's very own operator!

Started at the gym this week and am aching in muscles I didn't know I had, so looks like i'm getting in some good training. Mind you, think my head will aching more than the rest of me the next morning!

Really looking forward to it, having a saloon girl dress (must make sure I wear knickers though!

Tracey