Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone use Photoshop here?

Anyone use Photoshop here?

Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:07 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone use Photoshop here?

I need a little help doing something and don't currently have PS.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:53 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone use Photoshop here?

Hi TP, I may be able to give you a hand, depending on how complex your requirements are and how soon you need it done - send me a pm if you want

Cheers
Alicia
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:01 am

Originally Posted by ridds
Hi TP, I may be able to give you a hand, depending on how complex your requirements are and how soon you need it done - send me a pm if you want

Cheers
Alicia
Thank you. I'll do that.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ridds

Cheers
Alicia
Same here.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:11 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
If you send me the file and what you want done, I can fire up Photoshop!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Wol
If you send me the file and what you want done, I can fire up Photoshop!
I should wait to hear from Alicia first guys...

But thank you... I will let you know.

x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:22 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I should wait to hear from Alicia first guys...

But thank you... I will let you know.

x
(I can handle spiderus photoshoppus giganticus....)
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:25 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Tell me about it, I've just bought CS4 for a whopping $3600 I could have had a holiday! Oh and TP I can help if the others cant (I can do circles and squares)
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by Wol
Can you indeed?!?!

I actually need the background to a shot taking out... removing.

I have the technique...
here:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Rem...shop&id=270481
I think that should do it...

But it's just proven to me that as a photographer, I now need to get Photoshop for certain things and that really hacks me off. Why can't I just take pictures without all the fancy crap?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:35 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

Hi TP - have sent you a PM
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:41 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by arkon
Tell me about it, I've just bought CS4 for a whopping $3600 I could have had a holiday! Oh and TP I can help if the others cant (I can do circles and squares)

$3600!!

I have just got the full Adobe pack which includes CS3 off a friend for a whopping bottle of wine! plenty of virus free versions available on the WWW and wow what a package it is! that PS really is something isn't it you could have hours/months of fun for serious and fun stuff but think you need to spend a lot of time practicing all the various menus/sub menus features etc etc.

Dougie
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:43 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

cant believe you didnt ask me...I'm offended young lady!! I use photoshop everyday!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you start with PS Elements if cash is tight?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:08 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Can you indeed?!?!

I actually need the background to a shot taking out... removing.

I have the technique...
here:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Rem...shop&id=270481
I think that should do it...

But it's just proven to me that as a photographer, I now need to get Photoshop for certain things and that really hacks me off. Why can't I just take pictures without all the fancy crap?
Background removal can be a complete pig, depending upon the nature of the shot. If the foreground object's set against a relatively plain background then it's easy enough, but the fun starts when it's against a varied background of multiple tones. And don't even get me started on fly-away hair.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:09 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Background removal can be a complete pig, depending upon the nature of the shot. If the foreground object's set against a relatively plain background then it's easy enough, but the fun starts when it's against a varied background of multiple tones. And don't even get me started on fly-away hair.
Totally agree Hutch..it can be a bitch and very very time consuming!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.