Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen one of these in Oz?

Wikiposts

Anyone seen one of these in Oz?

Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone seen one of these in Oz?

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
The post about Lakeland reminded me to ask if anyone has ever seen one of these gizmos in Oz? I had to remove another whitetail a short time ago and I would like one of these to do it with if I can find one.

Where are you based?
If you have trouble getting one then I'll get one for you and bring it over in July (visiting Sydney, Brisbane and Perth) As a fellow "OMG a Spider!!!" :scared: person, I know why you're so keen to get one and when we finally make the big move, I'm gonna have one in every room - just in case! lol
If i can help, let me know!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:29 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by draper5
Where are you based?
If you have trouble getting one then I'll get one for you and bring it over in July (visiting Sydney, Brisbane and Perth) As a fellow "OMG a Spider!!!" :scared: person, I know why you're so keen to get one and when we finally make the big move, I'm gonna have one in every room - just in case! lol
You gotta be joking if you think one of these, is gonna fit in one of those ..................... mm
Attached Thumbnails Anyone seen one of these in Oz?-banded_huntsman.jpg  
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mr mover
You gotta be joking if you think one of these, is gonna fit in one of those ..................... mm
Perhaps thet could be my new business idea...developing a spidercatcher big enough to catch one of those!!!....or maybe I'd better stick to teaching!?
Was just trying to be helpful!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:52 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by draper5
Where are you based?
You're a treasure - thanks. I'm going to e-mail Lakeland to see if they'll send one, but if not I will take you up on your kind offer. I realise that a huntsman wouldn't go up that tube in a month of Sundays, but my problems seem to lie more with whitetails and redbacks - and they would fit nicely, thank you very much!!!

I'll get back to you, Draper.

Sue
Old Feb 26th 2006, 12:16 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

[Any body been actually bitten by any spiders?

My Aunt got bit by a funnel web back in the 70's while on the toilet.