Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen The Island?

Wikiposts

Anyone seen The Island?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:02 am
I am the walrus.. face it

carlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud ofcarlosthegerbil has much to be proud of
Default Anyone seen The Island?

If anyone has seen The Island with Ewan McGregor in it, you know what I mean when I say I feel like we are all the characters from it.. going insane waiting for the inevitable lottery result, so when we win we can go to the magical Island!

Anyone else know what I mean?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone seen The Island?

Hi yeah totally. That's another week gone by without hearing a thing. It is so frustrating and how helpless do I feel. Well Monday will come and fingers crossed for us all waiting.

Donna & Neil