Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone see bjorn again last night ?

Wikiposts

Anyone see bjorn again last night ?

Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone see bjorn again last night ?

What a great night ! they were at the Haughton winery, Swan valley. Was a bit peed off as i missed them in Somerly when they were playing there. The winery is lovely & the best bit was you couldent buy a glass of wine so had to buy a bottle ! Managed to get a really good spot by the side of the stage. John was really pleased as he got a very good view of Agather who was nearly wearing a dress !!!

Nicky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone see bjorn again last night ?

Didnt see them last night but I saw them last year when they came to Bunbury.

Fantastic evening, I was in the front row so excellent view.

Only thing I was disapointed in was the Aussies just seemed to sit there, I wanted to get up and dance but didnt want to be the only one. Luckily a few did get up in the second half, but it seemed odd that the rest just sat there as if they were watching a play or something......
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

I think it might of had something to do with the amount of wine being drunk, but everyone was really going for it ! they had to stop people from getting on the stage . Lots of people dressed up aswell everyone seemed to get in the spirit of things.

Nicky
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like my kind of night!

I was tempted to get dressed up for this one but good job I didnt, probably would have got some right funny looks!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:35 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
Didnt see them last night but I saw them last year when they came to Bunbury.

Fantastic evening, I was in the front row so excellent view.

Only thing I was disapointed in was the Aussies just seemed to sit there, I wanted to get up and dance but didnt want to be the only one. Luckily a few did get up in the second half, but it seemed odd that the rest just sat there as if they were watching a play or something......
Its amazing isn't it. We went to see INXS and Simple Minds last weekend and the row in front of us barely clapped. Thankfully my 2 friends and I were sat in the back row and could stand up and scream and shout without irritating anyone. We got some very strange looks from the folk in front.

Glad you enjoyed your evening Nicky.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Its amazing isn't it. We went to see INXS and Simple Minds last weekend and the row in front of us barely clapped. Thankfully my 2 friends and I were sat in the back row and could stand up and scream and shout without irritating anyone. We got some very strange looks from the folk in front.

We saw them last year and we enjoyed it. sad thing is, I had to give up my UB40 tickets as they were performing on the same night, and I would have much rather gone to see them!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:15 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Missed out on that one, but we are going to the HearingAid concert tonight in the city to see the Rouge Traders and others

Sam
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:19 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Missed out on that one, but we are going to the HearingAid concert tonight in the city to see the Rouge Traders and others

Sam
Enjoy Sam.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

We went to see Robbie at Subi and luckily we were in the middle bit with no seats as someone else I know was in the seated bit and got told to sit down cos people behind them couldnt see if they were dancing
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

lousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to beholdlousid is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone see bjorn again last night ?

Hi from Canada,
Saw them at the Oxford Ball at St. Anne's College in 1991. Had a blast. Stayed awake for the breakfast next morn.
Cheers,
Sid
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:29 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
We went to see Robbie at Subi and luckily we were in the middle bit with no seats as someone else I know was in the seated bit and got told to sit down cos people behind them couldnt see if they were dancing
Me and my mate danced all night at Robbie (and the support acts) but we were at Milton Keynes Bowl - great night