Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone originally from Kent or even better Sittingbourne?

Wikiposts

Anyone originally from Kent or even better Sittingbourne?

Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:13 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone originally from Kent or even better Sittingbourne?

We were from Beckenham/Bromley Kent originally but moved to Falmouth Cornwall 5 years prior to moving to Brisbane.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:56 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Or worse, Gravesend ... hey, the clue is in the name
One of my sons was born there!

poor boy!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

I am from Deal, Kent but lived in Exmouth, Devon for the last 9 years. We have nearly been in Sydney 3 months and are loving it
Old Jan 24th 2008, 3:25 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
One of my sons was born there!

poor boy!
I hope he got out ... otherwise it would be like one of those Kurt Russell films ... 'Escape From New York' I think ... just build a big fence and let the locals fight it out ...
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Ben&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone originally from Kent or even Sittingbourne?

Hi we live in Rainham but i work in sittingbourne at the moment, building a new gym there, we are still filling out the work evidence part of the visa so fingers crossed we will be out in the sunshine coast early next year. Good luck stay in touch.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shortlets
We were from Beckenham/Bromley Kent originally but moved to Falmouth Cornwall 5 years prior to moving to Brisbane.
When were you living in Beckenham/bromley?

I lived in Beckenham till i was about 14 then moved to Bromley.
We lived in Blandford Road and Lawrie Park Road.

then we moved to orpington and bromley.

Nickie
Old Jan 25th 2008, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone originally from Kent or even Sittingbourne?

Originally Posted by ben2009
Hi we live in Rainham but i work in sittingbourne at the moment, building a new gym there, we are still filling out the work evidence part of the visa so fingers crossed we will be out in the sunshine coast early next year. Good luck stay in touch.
I know exactly where you are, on London Road where the caravan sales used to be is home to the new gym and i suppose you spend your lunch at the Billet over the road
good luck with your application
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:47 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Or worse, Gravesend ... hey, the clue is in the name
I find it rather amusing that the FIRST four ships out of the UK to settle New Zealand in the 1850's all sailed out of Gravesend.

QUICK QUICK get out before anyone else!!!!

Buzzy