Anyone missing London ?

Anyone missing London ?

Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone missing London ?

[QUOTE=St.Georges Girl;4429131][QUOTE=paulrachel;4429126]
Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

Am I seeing things? Can't figure it out Rachel.
LOL...yeah whats happened there, the other one is OK...but i did edit it!!! i'm not pissed, honest my pc is ****
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:52 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=paulrachel;4429137][QUOTE=St.Georges Girl;4429131]
Originally Posted by paulrachel

LOL...yeah whats happened there, the other one is OK...but i did edit it!!! i'm not pissed, honest my pc is ****
How weird! I was beginning to think my blood alcohol level was high still from last w/e!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:20 pm
Banned

chilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to allchilli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MD09
That it does. I lost count of how many locals I saw pissing up against a wall in London.

Even saw one bloke, in the middle of the day, taking a leak on an ATM. Very classy indeed!
dont know what an atm is..

i realise your little pun but if we accept that it was english people pissin and leaving shi8 and litter. that should also mean that most people on this site are english and have left england.. why then didnt they stop the people in london pissing or make it unacceptable to leave litter..
(excuse the figures please)(20% are not english in london)

ive been to the seychelles on holiday i saw a gorgeous, but up herself, air stewardess push her cigarette butts into the beach while she read her book this same woman had showed me her cartier watch the night before.
she thought she was top stock... i had met her husband, who was loaded but ordinary (nice). i spoke to him at the bar and mentioned these butts, he didnt smoke himself and said he would get it sorted, which he did...

just goes to show that this snobby woman made a mess in paradise with her fag butts, but it doesnt make the seychells a svit hole..
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:29 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chilli
dont know what an atm is..
ATM = cashpoint

and as far as weeing in the street goes, Paris is in my experience the world capital of public urination - one of the cities that MD09 would have you believe is culturally and socially superior to London.

BTW he also thinks London is overrated compared to New York??? Balls. And I've lived in both.

Last edited by elfman; Feb 20th 2007 at 12:36 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:42 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
Paris is in my experience the world capital of public urination - one of the cities that MD09 would have you believe is culturally and socially superior to London.

BTW he also thinks London is overrated compared to New York??? Balls. And I've lived in both.
lol - yep - although at least they recognise the male Parisian's desire to piss wherever he chooses by erecting those funny little pissoirs in the street, so you can empty your bladder and wink at attractive passing motorists at the same time.

I've lived in London and New York too - preferred New York myself, but that was probably the novelty factor. Can honestly say I'd never live in either again - lottery win or not.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:08 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by denver
I would never, ever bring a child up in London.
Why, just in case they end up in a school with a teacher like you?!!

I grew up in London, my friends still live in London, and they're raising their kids in London. Admittedly, none of them live on a sink-estate, piss their benefits away, nick things to supplement their income, have a drug habit, gamble excessively, hit their kids / partners, dump rubbish, hold rave parties, keep their kids off school and go shopping with them instead, have the kids chained to a playstation, keep pitbulls or start fights... they actually live in nice areas, with good neighbours, lead decent lives and have comfortable, affordable homes. Amazing!!! That such places exist in London...
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:14 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels

I grew up in London, my friends still live in London, and they're raising their kids in London. Admittedly, none of them live on a sink-estate, piss their benefits away, nick things to supplement their income, have a drug habit, gamble excessively, hit their kids / partners, dump rubbish, hold rave parties, keep their kids off school and go shopping with them instead, have the kids chained to a playstation, keep pitbulls or start fights... they actually live in nice areas, with good neighbours, lead decent lives and have comfortable, affordable homes. Amazing!!! That such places exist in London...
From one Londoner to another, you won't be believed you know, you'll lose all credibility.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:49 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

From one Londoner to another, you won't be believed you know, you'll lose all credibility.
Maybe I'd have more luck if I said that every day in London I was mugged by school children, pissed on by drunks, had my car stolen by drug addicts, was kept awake by my gangsta neighbours, stuck in tunnels for most of the working day due to problems with the public transport system, choked on pollution that blackened the sky for 10 hours a day, forced to pray to Allah in order to fit in with all the Muslims living in my neighbourhood - and then made to dance hip hop to keep the Afro-Caribbean community happy, and finally forced to beg on the streets to pay my mortgage that was the equivalent of a 3rd world country's debt...
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:55 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'd have more luck if I said that every day in London I was mugged by school children, pissed on by drunks, had my car stolen by drug addicts, was kept awake by my gangsta neighbours, stuck in tunnels for most of the working day due to problems with the public transport system, choked on pollution that blackened the sky for 10 hours a day, forced to pray to Allah in order to fit in with all the Muslims living in my neighbourhood - and then made to dance hip hop to keep the Afro-Caribbean community happy, and finally forced to beg on the streets to pay my mortgage that was the equivalent of a 3rd world country's debt...
don't mention caribbean folk to Denver, she has very strong opinions about them you know!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:01 am
'In limboland'

Now that's more like it! But of course, not the London we know.

Originally Posted by northernbird
don't mention caribbean folk to Denver, she has very strong opinions about them you know!!
Does she?
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:05 am
Mozzie magnet

Does she?
Apparently the only contribution they've made to the UK is the Notting Hill Carnival
Old Feb 21st 2007, 2:06 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's more like it! But of course, not the London we know.

Does she?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...e=44&highlight

post 654.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:12 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Of course they exist, London is a city which has it all.
Of course you have to take the rough with the smooth, It has all facets of life.
better than being boring.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Of course they exist, London is a city which has it all.
Of course you have to take the rough with the smooth, It has all facets of life.
better than being boring.
Lived in Camberwell for 18 months once....had a great time.

Didn't get mugged or shot at all ....I must have been lucky

G
Old Feb 21st 2007, 6:51 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Lived in Camberwell for 18 months once....had a great time.

Didn't get mugged or shot at all ....I must have been lucky

G
Was you working at the Maudsley (sp?) per chance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.