Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone leaving For OZ in April??

Anyone leaving For OZ in April??

Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone leaving For OZ in April??

Hi everyone
haven't been on for a while since we got our visa granted,so just wanted to check was any of you flying out to Brisbane in April?
We leave from Dublin on the 15th of April stopover in Singapore for 3 nights and arrive in Brisbane on Sunday the 20th
It's just been manic since the visa was granted it just all becomes so real the panic has certainly set in and im just hoping the nerves hold up for the next few weeks.I have to say we are all very excited as well and really looking foward to our new life down under
Well goodluck to everyone in the same boat as us and maybe we might bump into you all at the airport[forgot to say we connect at Heathrow]
Take care
Andrea
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone leaving For OZ in April??

Originally Posted by the4macs View Post
Hi everyone
haven't been on for a while since we got our visa granted,so just wanted to check was any of you flying out to Brisbane in April?
We leave from Dublin on the 15th of April stopover in Singapore for 3 nights and arrive in Brisbane on Sunday the 20th
It's just been manic since the visa was granted it just all becomes so real the panic has certainly set in and im just hoping the nerves hold up for the next few weeks.I have to say we are all very excited as well and really looking foward to our new life down under
Well goodluck to everyone in the same boat as us and maybe we might bump into you all at the airport[forgot to say we connect at Heathrow]
Take care
Andrea

Were off on the 16th,flying from heathrow and only having a short stopover in singapore.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

What part are you going to? were off to Bayside area of brisbane around Wellington point/birkdale not quite sure yet the children are going to school in that areaso hopefully we will get a rental close by.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

What part are you going to? were off to Bayside area of brisbane around Wellington point/birkdale not quite sure yet the children are going to school in that areaso hopefully we will get a rental close by.
We are heading for melbourne, as we have state sponsership for there, but after 2 years we can move else where..so who know's were we end up..
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone
Take care
Andrea
Hi Andrea

We leave on the 30th of March and arrive in Brisbane on Sunday the 20th. Can't wait!!!

Debbie
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by brissydeb View Post
Hi Andrea

We leave on the 30th of March and arrive in Brisbane on Sunday the 20th. Can't wait!!!

Debbie
Hi Debbie
you must be doing a long stopover or going aroung the world before you arrive lucky you
We thought 3 nights would do us in Singapore if its only to relax a bit and get us and the kids over the jetlag before the final destination

Andrea
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:32 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

I am leaving for Oz from Heathrow on 26th April, but doing a little 6 weeks trip via Hong Kong and NZ to catch up with friends and family.

If anyone is flying Air NZ via Hong Kong let me know

I only get into Brisbane on the 1st of June though (then meet up with the hubby on the 2nd). Cant wait.

I am really excited that I can now say that I am leaving NEXT month!!!!

Good luck to all!
Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Hi,

We leave Manchester 14th April and arrive in Brisbane 24th April, absolutely manic at the moment! So much to do! I just I had a magic wand and it could all be done
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Anyone leaving For OZ in April??

Hi,

We leave on the17th April from Glasgow and arrive 19th April at Brisbane.

Can't wait
Karen
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:20 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Me! I hope, although at the very end of April and I'm skipping the UK to SIN bit, landing in Sydney. Also planning a week's looksee around Easter time, if my husband can get away from work.

And I'm so fed up of doing my household inventory...
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

ausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond reputeausi dream has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone
Take care
Andrea
wish i was going in april.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

We're off on the 16th April from Heathrow, stopping over at Singapore for 4 1/2 hours then on to Adelaide.

Hi Mands.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

barnsleydave is an unknown quantity at this point

Am departing Manchester on 5 April and stop at Dubai and Singapore en-route to Brisbane with Emirates.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:04 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Were going april 15th - land in adelaide on the 17th....with singapore air.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

laudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the roughlaudami is a jewel in the rough

WE ARE!!! WE HAVE JUST SOLD OUR HOME THIS WEEKEND AT LONG LAST HOW STRESSFULL! WERE BOOKING OUR FLIGHTS THIS WEEK FOR THE 1ST WEEK IN APRIL SO ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO-GOD WE HAVE SO MUCH TO GET SORTED! WERE OFF TO THE SUNNY COAST BUT NO STOPOVER THIS TIME JUST GETTING STRAIGHT OUT THERE-GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.