Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone know a good dentist in Perth?

Anyone know a good dentist in Perth?

Old May 2nd 2010, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know a good dentist in Perth?

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Yes - that was me you recommended him to and he is excellent - and very good value for money too.
Originally Posted by ozhappy981
My dentist is great (and I'm a dentalphobe too ): Dr Raad Gillies, Cambridge Dental Surgery, 273 Cambridge Street, Wembley, WA 6014, ph: (08) 9387 6399

There are three other dentists and a hygienist at the surgery. Patient car park at the back.

I've recommended him to someone else here on BE and they were very happy with the treatment (said he was the best dentist they'd ever had).
Still have to go with this guy - he is lovely and only does work that is needed.
Old Sep 12th 2010, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Can he cope with phobics? I mean, really bad phobics?

Still have to go with this guy - he is lovely and only does work that is needed.
Old Sep 12th 2010, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Well - hard to say as I'm not a phobic but his mannerism is perfect. Why don't you call and ask to have a look around and explain about the phobia, then you can judge for yourself depending on how he behaves on your visit.

Good luck ~ I'm back in the UK now and preferred him to my UK dentist.
Old Sep 13th 2010, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Thanks Jan. I mcan't even go into one without being sick so will need to pluck up a lot of courage for a visit !!

Well - hard to say as I'm not a phobic but his mannerism is perfect. Why don't you call and ask to have a look around and explain about the phobia, then you can judge for yourself depending on how he behaves on your visit.

Good luck ~ I'm back in the UK now and preferred him to my UK dentist.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

Hamish Dalton will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ozhappy981
My dentist is great (and I'm a dentalphobe too ): Dr Raad Gillies, Cambridge Dental Surgery, 273 Cambridge Street, Wembley, WA 6014, ph: (08) 9387 6399

There are three other dentists and a hygienist at the surgery. Patient car park at the back.

I've recommended him to someone else here on BE and they were very happy with the treatment (said he was the best dentist they'd ever had).
Yes Raad Gillies and his associates are extremely good, efficient and 100% trust worthy. They provide a broad range of quality treatments and refer when it is in your interest. Raad identified a need and referred me to a nearby Prosthodontist who worked with Raad to sort out my problem...nothing but praise.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

micged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant futuremicged has a brilliant future

andrew ziepe at duncraig village dental - he is excellent - the most gentle dentist I have ever had - he is not cheap (but then none of them are) - but he is excellent.