Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone got a screen test for 'A Place in the Sun'

Wikiposts

Anyone got a screen test for 'A Place in the Sun'

Old May 2nd 2008, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone got a screen test for 'A Place in the Sun'

Originally Posted by Icarus
No way !!

hey , you gonna be on the telly ?
Hope so but don't think it will go that far. I'll open my gob and it will be 'NEXT!' haha.

Told My EA I was going to do a programme about estate agents

well if you want any tips about being on the telly , let me know

i was once face in the crowd on Match of the Day jan 96
God I remember that was that really you?

Tina x
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hope so but don't think it will go that far. I'll open my gob and it will be 'NEXT!' haha.

Tina x
yeah , that was me .....
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:25 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
ohhh how exciting.

We were offered a place on Kirsty and Phils location location location when we were going to be moving to Ireland, they offered it to us the day after we decided to go to Oz instead. Couldnt convince them to do Adelaide lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Kirsty
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Tina x
PMSL, hope your EA is worried.

yeah , that was me .....
My OH recorded a match once just because he was behind the goal and they kept showing him.
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away

My OH recorded a match once just because he was behind the goal and they kept showing him.
All men do that everytime Steve goes football he has to record the match his watching

EA was worried told him it was a show about A 100 bad things EA does and 99 of them was about him haha.

Right better go and get my highlites done. thought I'd make a effort getting waxed tomorrow. wonder if I can get a face lift and tummy tuck by Monday?
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

All men do that everytime Steve goes football he has to record the match his watching

EA was worried told him it was a show about A 100 bad things EA does and 99 of them was about him haha.

Right better go and get my highlites done. thought I'd make a effort getting waxed tomorrow. wonder if I can get a face lift and tummy tuck by Monday?
LOL, yes my OH always Sky+s a game that he's at... then watches it again... why??? This one, he put on tape for posterity because he was on it.

I've spent a fortune on highlights to cover the grey since we started this process..... I don't think I can do anything about the wrinkles though....

PMSL at your EA - I bet he treats you right now!
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:05 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

i still have it on tape , i must transfer it
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:05 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley

mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Kirsty
not sure about her , can't decide
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

not sure about her , can't decide
Nah, don't go there. She's got horrendous dress sense
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
far too big buttons
Old May 3rd 2008, 12:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i've decided ... your right
Old May 3rd 2008, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

And them shoes what was she thinking putting them shoes with that outfit?
Old May 3rd 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

well if you want any tips about being on the telly , let me know

i was once face in the crowd on Match of the Day jan 96
Well, I was in the audience on the Ricki Lake show and the Queen Latifa show

Lynn xx
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by curly
far too big buttons
and buttocks lol
steve
Old May 14th 2008, 10:01 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

and buttocks lol
steve
Hi Tina

You been for that screen test yet?, wanted to know if they accepted you.

Allan