Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone got a Hyundai Tuscon?

Anyone got a Hyundai Tuscon?

Old Aug 4th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone got a Hyundai Tuscon?

Originally Posted by herrchook
We got it. Went back to the dealer today and ordered a nice black shiny Tuscon with tinted windows. We got the on road costs and the cost of the window tints and light and bonnet protectors thrown in too.

We're picking it up next week, can't wait
My mate drives a Tuscan, nice car, really roomy.
I have an emerald green RAV 4. Whils I like it, there is very little room in the back. Sits two comfortably, but three is a bit of a squash!! Also the seats are a bit hard on ya bum!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Not sure how much insurance would be for something like a tuscon and i bet the tyres aint cheap to replace either!
I wouldn't worry about the price of tyres, it appears you only have to replace them when they are worn down to the wheel rims, and look like racing slicks

John
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Twin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud ofTwin Peaks has much to be proud of

Funny the things you remember during shock!

I can thorughly recommend one as some dithery tart just rear ended us at speed, corner damage to ours, her Toyota Camry...wrecked and in pieces.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 9:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Twin Peaks
Funny the things you remember during shock!

I can thorughly recommend one as some dithery tart just rear ended us at speed, corner damage to ours, her Toyota Camry...wrecked and in pieces.
Same happened to me 4 weeks ago.
She's built strong
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

what u doin wae ma avatar?
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
what u doin wae ma avatar?
Are you still pished ?
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Are you still pished ?
nearly
Old Aug 13th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

We got a Tuscon city and we love it, you made a good choise there!

Amanda
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

anybody want one??? am selling mine, ive put it in the classifieds bit on here. i'm buying a beetle

too big for me now, my lot are all driving now so dont need that size anymore.

its the elite v6 awd, 34,000kms if anyone interested just contact me via email or on her