Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone fed up with Oz

Wikiposts

Anyone fed up with Oz

Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone fed up with Oz

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm curious. What happens if she doesn't mess with you?
i talk pish for nearly an hour
alright mate? good to hear from you
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
Only a hour!!

Who are you friggin kiddin
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:51 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

alright mate? good to hear from you
I'm always around, lurking, reading, learning, stalking, .........

How's you?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Only a hour!!

Who are you friggin kiddin
i call it foreplay
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:53 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

i call it foreplay
LOL....on that note....I'm off

Night night m8...and hope you & Pauline hear somehting soon
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

scoobydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

It depends on where you would call living in a hell hole
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I'm always around, lurking, reading, learning, stalking, .........

How's you?
to be honest mate, life couldnt be better at the mo.
our son just go his old job back that he loved
when we first got here he was on a whv and could only work for 3 months at a time. he has been trying to get back to it for a long time and he started back today. he was that happy he turned up an hour early
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:57 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest mate, life couldnt be better at the mo.
our son just go his old job back that he loved
when we first got here he was on a whv and could only work for 3 months at a time. he has been trying to get back to it for a long time and he started back today. he was that happy he turned up an hour early
Good stuff. I'm so happy with my work I'm going in an hour early tomorrow too

Well OK, that's not strictly true, though I am happy with my job. I'm going in to break our email server before anyone else gets there to stop me.

Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Good stuff. I'm so happy with my work I'm going in an hour early tomorrow too

Well OK, that's not strictly true, though I am happy with my job. I'm going in to break our email server before anyone else gets there to stop me.

Mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lmao

its just a shame that he has got what he wanted just as we are heading north. but we have left it up to him if he wants to come with us or not......we dont know yet, but we will soon find out
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

lmao

its just a shame that he has got what he wanted just as we are heading north. but we have left it up to him if he wants to come with us or not......we dont know yet, but we will soon find out
You definately moving then? I remember you talking about it before. You coming this way?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
LOL....on that note....I'm off

Night night m8...and hope you & Pauline hear somehting soon
nite nite pal. if i dont get a reply soon, ill call them with my pish. that should do the trick
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

You definately moving then? I remember you talking about it before. You coming this way?
yip, we hope to be there by now, but a few things are holding us back. but it wont be long mate. then u will really have to suffer my pish :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:10 pm
What's happening dudes?

yip, we hope to be there by now, but a few things are holding us back. but it wont be long mate. then u will really have to suffer my pish :scared:
Did I mention I'm moving to Perth?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Did I mention I'm moving to Perth?
aw cool, so i get to keep my liver
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

aw cool, so i get to keep my liver
You can keep it, but I can't guarantee the quality.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.