Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone fed up with Oz

Wikiposts

Anyone fed up with Oz

Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:52 pm
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone fed up with Oz

Originally Posted by arkon
Believe me if I could swap places I would, I know exactly where you are in limbo as most of us lived there once too. Everyday now I wonder what drugs must have been in my tea and why oh why did I give up the worlds best job, business,house, Country,family & friends.........
That reminds me...I'm off skiing in the Dolomites in two weeks
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:12 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Aus has so more possibilities than UK will take quite a few years to get fed up as so many things to do that you haven't done before.

Would take me the rest of my life to explore Aus think the danger lies in returning to UK style life of work work work....get out and enjoy the place that's why we came isn't it.

Oh! and wear a hat... .
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as its not a NSW doctor! I know in QLD we were in holiday mode but the place just felt better, especially the roads!!
I've noticed that a lot. Whilst we were only one car and I was driving hubby to and from work in Tweed Heads the difference in road surfaces between here and there was incredible and it's only 15 minutes drive. Obviously there are rubbish roads everywhere but to see such a difference at the border is kind of surprising, or maybe not
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:24 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I've noticed that a lot. Whilst we were only one car and I was driving hubby to and from work in Tweed Heads the difference in road surfaces between here and there was incredible and it's only 15 minutes drive. Obviously there are rubbish roads everywhere but to see such a difference at the border is kind of surprising, or maybe not
Only time we have noticed major problem with road surfaces in QLD was in the outback when they didn't have any...LOL.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:35 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

As long as its not a NSW doctor! I know in QLD we were in holiday mode but the place just felt better, especially the roads!!
And we even sell sand in Bunnings!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

scoobydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok heres some of the things I dont like.

1. Hairy men with long pointed beards, shorts and full length socks drawn up to their knees (and white, I might add)

2. Hairy women with beards who dont attempt to have them waxed away

3. No style, no dress sense, no class

4. No appreciation of quality shoes and handbags - I have only seen one radley handbag, and that was owned by an english woman.

I could go on, but wont bother, I need a few more glasses of vino first
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:15 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Anyone fed up with Oz

I'm fed up with the UK; does that count?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Ok heres some of the things I dont like.

1. Hairy men with long pointed beards, shorts and full length socks drawn up to their knees (and white, I might add)

2. Hairy women with beards who dont attempt to have them waxed away

3. No style, no dress sense, no class

4. No appreciation of quality shoes and handbags - I have only seen one radley handbag, and that was owned by an english woman.

I could go on, but wont bother, I need a few more glasses of vino first
1. Hairy men with long pointed beards, shorts and full length socks drawn up to their knees (and white, I might add) Bordy

2. Hairy women with beards who dont attempt to have them waxed away Biggy

3. No style, no dress sense, no class Bix

4. No appreciation of quality shoes and handbags - I have only seen one radley handbag, and that was owned by an english woman. wumin
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:19 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
1. Hairy men with long pointed beards, shorts and full length socks drawn up to their knees (and white, I might add) Bordy

2. Hairy women with beards who dont attempt to have them waxed away Biggy

3. No style, no dress sense, no class Bix

4. No appreciation of quality shoes and handbags - I have only seen one radley handbag, and that was owned by an english woman. wumin
Well I've got a Radley handbag. I got it cos of the dog

Eeeer....actually, come to think of it....I've also hairy legs, wear full length socks up to me knees and have no dress sense or class

Jeez.......I've got it all me
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

What really p***es me off is guys like Soapy who go around with there trouser belt up around their chest.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Well I've got a Radley handbag. I got it cos of the dog
you made a bag oota yir dug?????
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
What really p***es me off is guys like Soapy who go around with there trouser belt up around their chest.
The belt's there to hold up his man boobs
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

The belt's there to hold up his man boobs
hey, they are better than most on this forum
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
you made a bag oota yir dug?????
Jeez.....have ye nae class man

You obviosuly aint got a Radley handbag if you don't know

[wanna borrow mine ]
Old Feb 15th 2006, 9:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Jeez.....have ye nae class man

You obviosuly aint got a Radley handbag if you don't know

[wanna borrow mine ]
nah, ive got a bag, shes sittin watchin the telly
if she reads this im deed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.