Anyone fed up with Oz

Wikiposts

Anyone fed up with Oz

Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:11 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone fed up with Oz

Originally Posted by arkon
We have now decided to give Brisbane a go once we have managed to sell this place. If that doesn't work out then the next stop will most certainly be back to the UK.
Ahhh you'll love Brissy Arkon.

Bet you can't wait to be invited to one of the Bayside meets

You'll be the first on the list
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:29 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Is your property a working one or retirement one Arkon?

Paul.
Well it was supposed to be a retirement one, but that was because I bought it with rose tints and a severe case of ‘Thatlookseasyitus’ The reality of it was that it is now a working one, albeit with a small herd. Two days ago I had a run in with the worlds largest eastern brown snake! Lucky for me I was on the tractor at the time and armed with a mulcher attachment. The sections of it that survived were the thickness of my arm!

So to answer the question, yes and no, it was supposed to be a retirement but in actuality I’ve never had to work so hard and in such shite conditions. Come back the office all is forgiven….
Old Feb 15th 2006, 5:30 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Ahhh you'll love Brissy Arkon.

Bet you can't wait to be invited to one of the Bayside meets

You'll be the first on the list
LOL! I would have to go incognito I think as anyone that talks to me will have to go and have a bath otherwise!!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:24 pm
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! I would have to go incognito I think as anyone that talks to me will have to go and have a bath otherwise!!
Nah, I don't think so! Your posts are usually very amusing if inflamatory to the rose-tinted brigade.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

PMSL....you naughty possum you
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

scoobydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems that every one is a happy bunny.

Im fed up with it, to be honest, its not what I want. there, Ive said it now. I think I will join all the others on the moving back to the uk site before I get shot down in flames!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:32 pm
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scoobydoo

Im fed up with it, to be honest, its not what I want. there, Ive said it now. I think I will join all the others on the moving back to the uk site before I get shot down in flames!!!!!!!! :scared:
digger...digger...digger [sound of biplane machine gun fire]
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

Scooby.....Aus aint for everyone so it's not a crime if you don't like it

There needs to be balance so people can see why some do, and some don't like Aus. This helps all newbies to manage expectations for when they get out here.

So with that in mind, why don't you share your experiences and help others in the meantime
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:37 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Yes, I agree with Phoenix, Share your views, you will most certianly get a bit singed but people need to know that a bed of roses is sometimes fertilised with shite. What don't you like about the place, maybe we could swap notes!!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soapy
Fed up with the everyday sunshine. me too bollox init he he

Fed up with the happy / positive attitude. aye a need a good moan noo and again

Fed up with going to more places, each better than the next. dont know about that. i saw a guy of ten taking sweets aff a wee lassie of four the other day

Fed up with "feeling" safe. no argument

Fed up trying to fit in the social life. yip us too, we need a rest lol

Fed up walking on the beach, seeing the yaghts go by. sand i hate the stuff lol

Fed up with meeting friends for BBQ Sunday breakfast at the beach. gets right on yir tits after a while. how could we not just sit in the hoose cos its freezin outside, for a change bollox to this place lol
PMSL....eee Soaps.....you make me larff
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG Was it OK? :scared:
He found a little nook in the engine (thank God it's a silly sized 4 x 4 thing) and only hurt himself when he jumped out. Burned his side, paw, was dehydrated had frazzled zig zaggy whiskers! The temp under there must have been sky high.

He had been 'missing' overnight (3 nights after he arrived) and we thought he'd gone walkabout.

When we stopped back at home and heard his miaow we froze when we realised where it was coming from.

Weird thing is he could have jumped out anywhere because we had been stopped a few times, library, shopping centre, traffic lights - thank God he waited untill we got home.

He's fine now ruling the roost with one of the weirdest miaows I have ever heard - drives the kids mad, but we love the silly little sod!

Thanks for asking.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:40 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering if everyone is happy in Oz or whether there are some who want to go back to the UK - for what ever the reason?
I would love to have the chance to be fed up with it.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:42 pm
ABCDiamond

No one has shot you down in flames have they ?

Now if you has asked "Anyone fed up with NSW" I would have joined in with Arkon

umm. I need to go see a Doctor........

Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:45 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I would love to have the chance to be fed up with it.
Believe me if I could swap places I would, I know exactly where you are in limbo as most of us lived there once too. Everyday now I wonder what drugs must have been in my tea and why oh why did I give up the worlds best job, business,house, Country,family & friends.........
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:46 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
No one has shot you down in flames have they ?

Now if you has asked "Anyone fed up with NSW" I would have joined in with Arkon

umm. I need to go see a Doctor........
As long as its not a NSW doctor! I know in QLD we were in holiday mode but the place just felt better, especially the roads!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.