Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone fed up with Oz

Wikiposts

Anyone fed up with Oz

Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:53 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone fed up with Oz

Originally Posted by scoobydoo

Just wondering if everyone is happy in Oz or whether there are some who want to go back to the UK - for what ever the reason?
We have been here a year and are totally overjoyed. Everyday I wake up to the sound of my cocks and just thank the lord for another day in paradise.

The cocks usually wake me up at about 4am!
Old Feb 14th 2006, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
We have been here a year and are totally overjoyed. Everyday I wake up to the sound of my cocks and just thank the lord for another day in paradise.

absolutely agree, even through all the stress, i think we are so lucky to be here, its paradise to us.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Nope, everytime we nearly take it for granted and think about moaning we say "right let's go home then"

Oh Sh*t :scared:

back to being privilaged to be here
Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Yeh.

Fed up with the everyday sunshine. me too bollox init he he

Fed up with the happy / positive attitude. aye a need a good moan noo and again

Fed up with going to more places, each better than the next. dont know about that. i saw a guy of ten taking sweets aff a wee lassie of four the other day

Fed up with "feeling" safe. no argument

Fed up trying to fit in the social life. yip us too, we need a rest lol

Fed up walking on the beach, seeing the yaghts go by. sand i hate the stuff lol

Fed up with meeting friends for BBQ Sunday breakfast at the beach. gets right on yir tits after a while. how could we not just sit in the hoose cos its freezin outside, for a change

Yeh right

Am I ikky thump fed up

Fed up with going to more places, each better than the next. dont know about that. i saw a guy of ten taking sweets aff a wee lassie of four the other day

Fed up with meeting friends for BBQ Sunday breakfast at the beach. gets right on yir tits after a while. how could we not just sit in the hoose cos its freezin outside, for a change bollox to this place lol
Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy

Fed up with meeting friends for BBQ Sunday breakfast at the beach. gets right on yir tits after a while. how could we not just sit in the hoose cos its freezin outside, for a change bollox to this place lol

Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:48 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering if everyone is happy in Oz or whether there are some who want to go back to the UK - for what ever the reason?
Clearly not everyone is going to be happy in Australia. Contrary to popular mythology we even have some people here without permenent smiles on faces..

However, on a personal note you could not pay me to return to the UK. I would rather be poor and live here in Australia.

Life for us could not really get better here.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 11:50 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i often have this problem too, although i only have access to the one cock!

sorry just couldn't resist
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:19 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam

And there was me thinking I was extravagant by having 2 cocks, Life on the farm is so hard. It would be ok if it was up with the cock at 6 oclock but 4am is just too much.

Back to the OP, I was lying, I hate it here.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Like anywhere it has its good bits and its bad bits.
Nowhere is paradise
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

We have had some dodgy times through the move (family guilt), when we arrived (cat trapped in bonnet of car for 3 hours whilst we were out and about) and even recently (made a mistake buying land and needed to get out of it, family member threatening suicide at Christmas). None of it makes me want to go back to the UK.

Shoite happens wherever you are doesn't it?

Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by alan and sam

pmsl
nicanjoe
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:50 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by remmie1
(cat trapped in bonnet of car for 3 hours whilst we were out and about)
OMG Was it OK? :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:17 am
It's not my real name....

coolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of lightcoolie is a glorious beacon of light

Everyday I wake up to the sound of my cocks
You might want to see a doctor about that, or maybe an adult movie maker!!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone fed up with Oz

just get us in!!!!!!!!!!!!

then well answer your question
Old Feb 15th 2006, 4:34 am
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

And there was me thinking I was extravagant by having 2 cocks, Life on the farm is so hard. It would be ok if it was up with the cock at 6 oclock but 4am is just too much.

Back to the OP, I was lying, I hate it here.
Good to see you haven't lost your animosity towards God's country Arkon. Still hating it, huh? Haven't seen one of your Australian anecdotes in ages. What is wrong with you, man? I trust you're not adapting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.