Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else gettin blooturt the night?

Anyone else gettin blooturt the night?

Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:42 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else gettin blooturt the night?

Or am I alone on my voyage?

Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:51 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone else gettin blooturt the night?

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg-and-fours and let's get the bacon delivered!
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:54 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

not tonight but could be a date tomorrow night
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:56 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz bound
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz bound
Same here,got to stay sober-ish tonight, early start in the morning
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Same here,got to stay sober-ish tonight, early start in the morning
I'm stunned at that.

There's obviously summit wrong with you then.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:08 pm
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

You're defo alone if you're drinking that shit !
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You're defo alone if you're drinking that shit !
that's blasphemy!
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Working tomorrow but having a few tonight! It would be very unScottish not to. lol
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Working tomorrow but having a few tonight! It would be very unScottish not to. lol
Indeed
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Indeed
So if you are getting blooturt you must be from Glasgow?
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

that's blasphemy!
In January 2010 a BBC investigation revealed that Buckfast was mentioned in 5,638 crime reports in the Strathclyde area of Scotland from 2006–2009, equating to three a day on average. One in 10 of those offences was violent and the bottle was used as a weapon 114 times in that period. Further, in a survey last year of 172 prisoners at a young offenders’ institution, 43 percent of the 117 people who drank alcohol before committing their crimes said they had drunk Buckfast. In a study of litter in a typical housing project, 35 percent of the items identified were Buckfast bottles

Where do you fall in those numbers....
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

eeksy will become famous soon enougheeksy will become famous soon enough

Aye but by the rain, wind and the V8's sliding round the corner.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:32 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Away mrs, gootanget tha swally!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.