Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anybody got an itouch, I'm stuck?

Wikiposts

Anybody got an itouch, I'm stuck?

Old Oct 17th 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody got an itouch, I'm stuck?

don't worry em, i sorted it and for future reference you can delete files straight on the itouch without going to itunes.

now i just have to work out how to connect it to the bloody internet, its after some password and god knows where i'll find that.

Jazzys
Old Oct 18th 2009, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jazzys
its after some password and god knows where i'll find that.

Jazzys
It's asking you what your wireless modem password is
Y'now the one you type on the Lappy when you connect wirelessly
Old Oct 18th 2009, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rossi
It's asking you what your wireless modem password is
Y'now the one you type on the Lappy when you connect wirelessly
I dontt type one in everytime I connect wirelessly. It just connects automatically
Old Oct 19th 2009, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jazzys
I dontt type one in everytime I connect wirelessly. It just connects automatically
But you would have entered one initially when you set it up.... it's just that your lappy is set to remember it
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rossi
But you would have entered one initially when you set it up.... it's just that your lappy is set to remember it
I think i have found out what the password is now but after changing my router security settings to WPA from WEP, i can't even connect to the internet.

BUM

Jazzys (ps, this was written by connecting to next doors unsecured network )