Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anybody Flown Tiger Airways Perth To Melbourne?

Wikiposts

Anybody Flown Tiger Airways Perth To Melbourne?

Old May 9th 2009, 10:08 pm
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough
Default Anybody Flown Tiger Airways Perth To Melbourne?

Just wondering if anybody has any reviews on flyin perth to melbourne with tiger airways? Its $109 each way which im thinking is a well good price.
Old May 9th 2009, 10:39 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody Flown Tiger Airways Perth To Melbourne?

Originally Posted by interested16
Just wondering if anybody has any reviews on flyin perth to melbourne with tiger airways? Its $109 each way which im thinking is a well good price.
I've flown twice Adelaide to Melly return for about tuppence with Tiger and thought they were fine. Although your flight is a fair bit longer and you'll have to cough up for food and drink, I somehow manage to 'fast' for the one hour flight as I'm tight. The one interesting aspect of your arrival in Melly is their baggage reclaim which appears to be housed in an outside car park.
Old May 9th 2009, 11:39 pm
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rosscov1970
I've flown twice Adelaide to Melly return for about tuppence with Tiger and thought they were fine. Although your flight is a fair bit longer and you'll have to cough up for food and drink, I somehow manage to 'fast' for the one hour flight as I'm tight. The one interesting aspect of your arrival in Melly is their baggage reclaim which appears to be housed in an outside car park.
sounds ok apart from the carpark part! What is that all about!?Surely you are kidding!
Old May 9th 2009, 11:54 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by interested16
sounds ok apart from the carpark part! What is that all about!?Surely you are kidding!
No I'm not! The carousel is outside in what can best be described as a very large cage. It has a roof and you exit through a football ground turnstile. However, the departure lounge is thankfully indoors in it's own small terminal building and there is a krispy kreme doughnut stand if you get delayed. We got thru a box of 12 in an hour! But hey, who cares where the baggage reclaim is as long as your bag makes it and ours did.
Old May 10th 2009, 12:03 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Although i have never flew with them myself they must providing a reasonable service because i heard they were doing a roaring trade

Dougie