Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Originally Posted by annqldau
Only when someone snaps their fingers..
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:44 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Originally Posted by juss44
Well talking of sleep, I think the need for some is starting to kick back in so I'm off back to bed...zzzzzZZZZ
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by annqldau
Well talking of sleep, I think the need for some is starting to kick back in so I'm off back to bed...zzzzzZZZZ
Night, wow, you are in Aus, didn't even notice!!!!!!

Juss
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by juss44
Night, wow, you are in Aus, didn't even notice!!!!!!

Juss
I'm nearly gone just working on getting down to the next level (sleepless in Seattle night).
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 7:00 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

i hope you have managed to have plenty of deep sleep now Anna xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
i hope you have managed to have plenty of deep sleep now Anna xx
Been off colour for a couple of days now think my sleepless night was the build up to it, but starting to feel better now.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:47 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

glad you are feeling better, got another interested party for the study & fun group in Buderim :-)
Ange x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:49 pm

glad you are feeling better, got another interested party for the study & fun group in Buderim :-)
Ange x
Tried to tell myself I wasn't bad but mustn't have really wanted to be well so failed...

Did you PM me an answer to my query, I'll check?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:11 pm
Marvin for PM

Hi everyone
just to clarify Anns query.
The workshop although it includes some hypnosis also includes nlp and kinesiology techniques.
It is aimed at the general public to give them tools to have their best christmas ever. It will include any stress that is relevant such as coping with missing your friends and relatives at christmas time or worrying about seeing your relatives at christmastime! lol
Remember the proceeds are for 'Heartkids' and it is just a fun way to spend a day and learn how to de-stress.
pm me if you would like to join us
Angela
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:44 pm

Hi everyone
just to clarify Anns query.
The workshop although it includes some hypnosis also includes nlp and kinesiology techniques.
It is aimed at the general public to give them tools to have their best christmas ever. It will include any stress that is relevant such as coping with missing your friends and relatives at christmas time or worrying about seeing your relatives at christmastime! lol
Remember the proceeds are for 'Heartkids' and it is just a fun way to spend a day and learn how to de-stress.
pm me if you would like to join us
Angela
Have you put it in the meets part, lots of local expats need that judging by threads on here. You could put a thread in as De-stress Meet, so people get to hear about it.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:43 am
Marvin for PM

No i havent put it anywhere else... just saw the thread on hypnosis and mentioned it on here :-)
Ange x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
For phobias give something called TFT (Thought Field Therapy) a try. Very effecive. No hypnosis needed, just learn the different tapping sequences for the phobia you're suffering from, can work almost instantaneously.

Why are you still afraid of Huntsman? Maybe because thay operate in a different way to a tarantula; fast and unpredicatable as opppossed to slow and ponderous.

Andy
Is this like EFT (emotional freedom technique)? Tried this over a couple of months for my public speaking "phobia". It did get slightly better but didn't get rid

Have tried hypnosis for this too - a few times - with no joy at all.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:55 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
I was for the first time the other day.....don't quite know what to make of it ?!
I was hypnotised once. Yeah... I needed treatment for excessive handsomeness. Doctor thought I might benefit from thinking I was ugly for a bit. The thing is; when I got home, my underwear was on inside out. What's that all about? Bizzare!
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
I was hypnotised once. Yeah... I needed treatment for excessive handsomeness. Doctor thought I might benefit from thinking I was ugly for a bit. The thing is; when I got home, my underwear was on inside out. What's that all about? Bizzare!
No, it definitely didn't work. You are still excessively handsome.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:17 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
No, it definitely didn't work. You are still excessively handsome.
Thanks rabsody!

Gosh, goodness me and darn it! I'll have to go back and see him. I was hoping I wouldn't have to after the underwear shenanigans.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.