Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody ever been hypnotised?

Originally Posted by Demeter
Hi thank you sounds good, will try and find out more about it.

I really dont know why? i just think its the size of them and yes they are bloody fast all those legs going UGH .. all I know is before we came away I'd stopped 'looking' for spiders a thing that phobics do but now i'm looking again and it pees me off.
Even when you're only just thinking about them, there'll probably be something (or a couple of things) which literally make you go . . . UGH . . . with a bit of a shiver. That's the phobic response. You can work on that feeling with TFT. Once its gone, so has the irrational fear.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:25 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Even when you're only just thinking about them, there'll probably be something (or a couple of things) which literally make you go . . . UGH . . . with a bit of a shiver. That's the phobic response. You can work on that feeling with TFT. Once its gone, so has the irrational fear.
I've just been googling it cant find anyone that does it in Tas, is it the same as EFT? found someone who does that.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I've just been googling it cant find anyone that does it in Tas, is it the same as EFT? found someone who does that.
I've just had a quick look and found: http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.a..._Field_Therapy

Any good?

EFT and TFT are similar, but not the same. They use similar tapping techniques but EFT includes aspects that TFT doesn't, and vice versa. Can't comment on the relative effectiveness.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:47 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

I've just had a quick look and found: http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.a..._Field_Therapy

Any good?

EFT and TFT are similar, but not the same. They use similar tapping techniques but EFT includes aspects that TFT doesn't, and vice versa. Can't comment on the relative effectiveness.
I looked at that site and even though it comes up Tasmania there doesnt seem to be any here, all in Victoria.. we are in the arse end of the world you know
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I looked at that site and even though it comes up Tasmania there doesnt seem to be any here, all in Victoria.. we are in the arse end of the world you know
It may be the arse end, but at least its a beautiful arse end.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:52 pm
(^v^)

It may be the arse end, but at least its a beautiful arse end.
very true mate.

been reading a bit more re EFT and it reckons it evolved from TFT can get a video about it, will look into it more... thanks for the heads up
Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

very true mate.

been reading a bit more re EFT and it reckons it evolved from TFT can get a video about it, will look into it more... thanks for the heads up
That's right, evolved from TFT.

Have a bit read about and see what you think. If you're interested in giving it a try I can put together a liitle pack and e-mail it down to you. The good (and slightly bizzare) thing about TFT is that once you know the technique (the pack will illustrate) you just do it yourself, you don't need anybody there with you. You don't even have to believe it will work for it to work.

Andy
Old Nov 20th 2007, 5:54 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like a few of us around so if we could get something off the ground with what Angie has planned we could always have rotational venues to suit all.
Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Hi Anna
i have sent you a pm.
I am organising a study group and have a couple of others already on board. You are quite welcome to join us
It will include hypnosis (direct & indirect techniques), nlp and other connected stuff including spiral dynamics.
Any others who have experience are welcome to join us.
Angie
I think I'd be interested in that Ann.

Andy
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:25 am
(^v^)

That's right, evolved from TFT.

Have a bit read about and see what you think. If you're interested in giving it a try I can put together a liitle pack and e-mail it down to you. The good (and slightly bizzare) thing about TFT is that once you know the technique (the pack will illustrate) you just do it yourself, you don't need anybody there with you. You don't even have to believe it will work for it to work.

Andy
that would be great Andy, if your sure you dont mind?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Always knew you were fuzzy
I was hypnotised 2 years ago to help me quit the fags......Not had one in 2 years, best 180 quid I have ever spent....tried everything else.......Seem to do the trick, may be all bollocks but it worked for me!!!!

Justine
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by juss44
I was hypnotised 2 years ago to help me quit the fags......Not had one in 2 years, best 180 quid I have ever spent....tried everything else.......Seem to do the trick, may be all bollocks but it worked for me!!!!

Justine
Well done, keep it up...
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by annqldau
Well done, keep it up...
Thanks, can't believe I used to smoke....Weird!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:22 pm

Thanks, can't believe I used to smoke....Weird!!!!
It's amazing how a lot of people, not meaning you, tend to focus on/fix on the I'm an ex smoker which just keeps the mind focused on it and the chances of relapse, instead of re framing as I'm a non smoker which allows you to move on.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by annqldau
It's amazing how a lot of people, not meaning you, tend to focus on/fix on the I'm an ex smoker which just keeps the mind focused on it and the chances of relapse, instead of re framing as I'm a non smoker which allows you to move on.
Ha Ha...Yeah, I just feel like I never smoked, some of my friends do and that is great........Just feel like the smoker in me was in a different life....God I sound mad...... It worked for me and Iam a stubborn bar steward but it doesn't work for everyone!!!!!! Maybe I run around like a chicken on a tuesday!!!!!

Justine
Old Nov 20th 2007, 4:39 pm

Ha Ha...Yeah, I just feel like I never smoked, some of my friends do and that is great........Just feel like the smoker in me was in a different life....God I sound mad...... It worked for me and Iam a stubborn bar steward but it doesn't work for everyone!!!!!! Maybe I run around like a chicken on a tuesday!!!!!

Justine
Only when someone snaps their fingers..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.