Wikiposts

any of your kids

Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:34 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default any of your kids

start there first day at school today..

my littlen did..

anyone elses..

ast
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any of your kids

Should he not have gone yesterday.!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:40 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Should he not have gone yesterday.!!!!!!!!
i dont know i just buy the uniforms and get moaned at if anything goes wrong

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:42 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i think eldest should have done!!

but youngest started today Ast and i can say we had a good time
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i dont know i just buy the uniforms and get moaned at if anything goes wrong

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mine went back yesterday.They looked all sparkly and clean on their first day.My nine year old looked like that cute boy out of the rascals with his hair all smoothed down.Today he went with his shirt hanging out and his shoes all scraped.aaaaaahhh.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Mine went back yesterday.They looked all sparkly and clean on their first day.My nine year old looked like that cute boy out of the rascals with his hair all smoothed down.Today he went with his shirt hanging out and his shoes all scraped.aaaaaahhh.
great aint they..

hey i know you saw me..
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:50 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

its a little difficult for me ,you being his teacher......
honey i aint his teacher

and to be honest i didnt spend any time with him today

ok except for painting mum and dad a picture!

but i do 1 to 1 with a kid which leaves me very little time for the other kids

i did speak to little one but didnt have a lot to do with him so dont worry what you say!!

nothing to do with me matey!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

my two had their first day at school since Nov 23rd (in UK) and loved it go on their bikes - the look on their faces when they get home full of the joys of their day speak (infact SHOUT) bloody volumes
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
the look on their faces when they get home full of the joys of their day speak (infact SHOUT) bloody volumes
Thats the bit I love - taking and picking her up from school, eager to go smiling, coming home still smiling.
That alone makes everything else worthwhile for me after 6 years of misery for her in the uk.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:58 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Thats the bit I love - taking and picking her up from school, eager to go smiling, coming home still smiling.
That alone makes everything else worthwhile for me after 6 years of misery for her in the uk.
gezzzz you are so lucky

i just get a grunt!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:59 pm
Banned

whats it like there pheonix,we were going to live there,,and send our kids to the local school..

hey have you met lou lou yet?
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

whats it like there pheonix,we were going to live there,,and send our kids to the local school..

hey have you met lou lou yet?
Ast it's lovely and the local primary is brilliant. However i'm house hunting at the minute and i'm torn between staying here and buying 10 acres elsewhere. I can't quite make my mind up what to do

Nope - who's Lou Lou ( tho my sister in law is called Lou )
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:04 am
Banned

Ast it's lovely and the local primary is brilliant. However i'm house hunting at the minute and i'm torn between staying here and buying 10 acres elsewhere. I can't quite make my mind up what to do

Nope - who's Lou Lou ( tho my sister in law is called Lou )
shes famous up there shes a keep fit instructor,,bloody lovely lady..

biggest pool in town
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Geez don't I know they're back today, bloody train was turned into the school playground again on the way home.

What is wrong with kids not understanding that there are other people on the train, and its not their f'ing school. There are other people who have been working all day and don't need kids shouting and screaming to each other up and down the train:curse:. And they go from carriage to carriage constantly, and shouting to each other. Its not School! Shut up, sit down:curse:

Sorry, was that not in the spirit of the thread

JTL
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

shes famous up there shes a keep fit instructor,,bloody lovely lady..

biggest pool in town
Reckon i vaguely read something about it in the local paper the other day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.