Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any plumbers in Brisbane

Wikiposts

Any plumbers in Brisbane

Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Any plumbers in Brisbane

Hi There,

We are hoping to be Aus Jan feb next year. Visa granted Monday

Any plumbers out there with any info for my oh.....Just thought it would be nice to get an insight.....He is also a trained water mains layer/excavator driver ( Yes a plumber who digs his own jobs...rare in Manchester). Does any one know of any sites we can look at????

Anyone who can help, much appreciated!!!!!

Justine and Dave
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:29 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any plumbers in Brisbane

Originally Posted by juss44
Hi There,

We are hoping to be Aus Jan feb next year. Visa granted Monday

Any plumbers out there with any info for my oh.....Just thought it would be nice to get an insight.....He is also a trained water mains layer/excavator driver ( Yes a plumber who digs his own jobs...rare in Manchester). Does any one know of any sites we can look at????

Anyone who can help, much appreciated!!!!!

Justine and Dave
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484558
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for that....errrr happy days!!!!!!!

Dave really wants to work on the diggers....bless, hates plumbing needs to be outside back on the mains........We have some contacts with the Logan council and stuff......ah well lets stay positive...

Juss
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:02 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that....errrr happy days!!!!!!!

Dave really wants to work on the diggers....bless, hates plumbing needs to be outside back on the mains........We have some contacts with the Logan council and stuff......ah well lets stay positive...

Juss
i totally agree with the lets stay positive attitude
i`m just playing devils advocate and letting you see some negatives

licencing has and always will be a problem, i`m a sparkie and its pretty much the same for us lots of hoops hurdles n red tape

work your way through it dont become pissed off with it all as here is light at the end of the tunnel

regards steve
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers Steve, how long do you reckon at college/tafe????? Can you still work and learn?

Dave out tonight I was going to ring him about those threads you sent.....wait untill tomoz after we win the ruggers

Any ideas on mains laying........

Justine
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:25 am
Worongary

Cheers Steve, how long do you reckon at college/tafe????? Can you still work and learn?

Dave out tonight I was going to ring him about those threads you sent.....wait untill tomoz after we win the ruggers

Any ideas on mains laying........

Justine

nope not really only what i read for other plumbers on this site

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478301

local info re plumbers board

http://www.localgovernment.qld.gov.a...ners_Board.pdf
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:27 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by steve`o
nope not really only what i read for other plumbers on this site

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478301

local info re plumbers board

http://www.localgovernment.qld.gov.a...ners_Board.pdf

http://www.lgp.qld.gov.au/docs/build...or_licence.pdf

i`ll keep posting ay info i find
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:27 am
Worongary

http://www.britzinoz.com/info/lic_trade.htm
Old Oct 19th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve did the fact that you passed your tra stand for anything? Or is that not worth the paper it is printed on?

Juss
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:32 am
Worongary

Steve did the fact that you passed your tra stand for anything? Or is that not worth the paper it is printed on?

Juss
thats for imigration purposes only i had to do an artc ( australian recognised trade certificate ) again form the tra

http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplace/Programmes/TRA/

click on no 2 if you already have the tra
no 3 if you havnt