Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any Nottingham Forest fans in Sydney?

Any Nottingham Forest fans in Sydney?

Old Sep 14th 2015, 1:11 pm
Just had a book published

Brian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to behold
Default Any Nottingham Forest fans in Sydney?

If so, get yourselves down to Cheers Bar in the CBD this Saturday (19th) as the Sydney Supporters group are having a social/meet up for the Middlesbrough game. KO Aussie time is 9.30pm, though some of us will be in from approx. 6.30pm. Hope to see you in there.

You can also find the Forest Sydney supporters group on Facebook.

Cheers
Old Sep 14th 2015, 1:55 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Nottingham Forest fans in Sydney?

And i thought FSSC stood for Forest sympathy supporters club
Old Sep 14th 2015, 6:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Whats a fan of 'dirty' Leeds doing in a Forest thread ?

Almost tempted to flh down but am hoping to tempt a few of our Brisbane guys out for a beer - quite surprising how many of us are out there!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a QPR fan and we had a meetup for the game on Saturday....should have posted it on here but given the result probably a good thing I didn't!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 12:08 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
I'm a QPR fan and we had a meetup for the game on Saturday....should have posted it on here but given the result probably a good thing I didn't!
I work with a QPR fan, he was convinced they were going to beat us hands down......was crowing about victory a week before kickoff! He's been very quiet this week!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 2:31 am

Brian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to beholdBrian Clough down under is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Whats a fan of 'dirty' Leeds doing in a Forest thread ?

Almost tempted to flh down but am hoping to tempt a few of our Brisbane guys out for a beer - quite surprising how many of us are out there!
Believe it or not Pollyanna, we do have a bloke flying in from the Sunshine Coast and another driving up from Victoria, along with others from the Sydney and Central Coast region. You should fly down! We've already been discussing a meet up for next year in Brisbane, but it's Sydney to start off this time around. The bloke from the Sunshine Coast is only flying in for the 1 night!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
Ouch! Good call then
Old Sep 15th 2015, 2:33 am

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Yes, that as well!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 5:37 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Brian Clough down under
Believe it or not Pollyanna, we do have a bloke flying in from the Sunshine Coast and another driving up from Victoria, along with others from the Sydney and Central Coast region. You should fly down! We've already been discussing a meet up for next year in Brisbane, but it's Sydney to start off this time around. The bloke from the Sunshine Coast is only flying in for the 1 night!
I am sorely tempted, but I've just blown my Qantas points on spending this week in Tassie, back at work tomorrow and I have a night shift on Friday night, and another Sunday night.
Tempted, but....
Wish I'd known before, definitely let me know for next year if you are coming up here
Facebook is Nottingham Forest supporters -Brisbane Branch

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 15th 2015 at 5:55 am.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 11:05 am

Ok fair enough. Next time then?
Old Sep 15th 2015, 11:37 am
Home and Happy

Ok fair enough. Next time then?
Definitely next time! Give me more warning and I'll be up for it
Old Sep 19th 2015, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

Have a good time tonight guys.....I'll be watching it up here, but with you in spirit
And here's for you, Mr Clough Down Under, reckon you need it