Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any new migrants land in Brisbane today, 2nd April

Wikiposts

Any new migrants land in Brisbane today, 2nd April

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any new migrants land in Brisbane today, 2nd April

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I know I know... The time will come when I'm sobbing, rocking back and forth because I miss pickled onion monster munch, bisto gravy, hellmans mayonnaise, my mum (in that order )

Ssssh! Why do you have to spoil my blissful ignorance?
Aww bless. Lovely photo.

Mums can move up and down that list, sometimes appearing above Monster Munch, and yet the very next day, trailing in after de-ionised water.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Aww bless. Lovely photo.

Mums can move up and down that list, sometimes appearing above Monster Munch, and yet the very next day, trailing in after de-ionised water.
Thank you the little monkey is reaching up and trying to nick my camera

Above pickled onion monster munch? I'll believe it when I see it
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you the little monkey is reaching up and trying to nick my camera

Above pickled onion monster munch? I'll believe it when I see it
Is this a private conversation or can anyone join in

Pickled onion monster munches are not what they used to be. They have so little flavour these days. Maybe it's because they are a rare treat I notice it more, rather than having the gradual change that must have happened.

Rudi
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudi
Is this a private conversation or can anyone join in
Of course not, everyone is welcome to share their musings of pickled onion monster munch or discuss what will happen to my hips after I eat my body weight in Tim Tams... Have you seen the Tim Tam Easter Eggs?? Is it sad if I buy myself one?

Originally Posted by Rudi
Pickled onion monster munches are not what they used to be. They have so little flavour these days. Maybe it's because they are a rare treat I notice it more, rather than having the gradual change that must have happened.

Rudi
I love Monster Munch especially pickled onion, I can eat Flamin' Hots, not keen on the Beefy ones though. I've always found the pickled onion ones full of flavour, are they different over here? Or were the ones you had imported?

I hate dairy milk over here, I bought myself a bar the other day and I was very disappointed, tastes very cocoa-y!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

I love Monster Munch especially pickled onion, I can eat Flamin' Hots, not keen on the Beefy ones though. I've always found the pickled onion ones full of flavour, are they different over here? Or were the ones you had imported?

I hate dairy milk over here, I bought myself a bar the other day and I was very disappointed, tastes very cocoa-y!

Imported pickled onion. The trouble is, that you have this expectation of what they should taste like and then when you only have them once a year you notice the difference. They are drier - probably more healthy lol, than they used to be. They don't have that really strong flavour they used to have - the last lot I had hardly seemed to have any flavour at all.

After 7 years out of the UK, I find english chocolate too creamy!!!!

Rudi
x
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Still raining.