Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any horsey people emigrating?

Any horsey people emigrating?

Old Jan 10th 2009, 10:52 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any horsey people emigrating?

Originally Posted by kew
hi im a registered farrier who is moving to qld this year around the goldcoast hinterland so hopefully will be busy once im set up
Hey Kew - maybe I know you! Did you train at Myerscough? And if I dont know you, I'm guessing you'll know my "old" farrier - he lives at Clayton- Le Dale on the main road near the Ribchester turning.
Old Jan 11th 2009, 12:53 am
kew
kew

kew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hey Kew - maybe I know you! Did you train at Myerscough? And if I dont know you, I'm guessing you'll know my "old" farrier - he lives at Clayton- Le Dale on the main road near the Ribchester turning.
hey how r u i trained at hereford was it andrew who did yours iwas with him hes agood lad i shoe a lot at osbaldesteston ....wots it like in oz........
Old Jan 11th 2009, 1:49 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kew
hey how r u i trained at hereford was it andrew who did yours iwas with him hes agood lad i shoe a lot at osbaldesteston ....wots it like in oz........
Nah it was Richard who did mine - I think he trained at Hereford as well - be a while ago now, qualified over ten years ago.

Oz is fantastic mate - as long as you can cope with bugs, extreme weather and crap driving - lol! I love it.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kew
hi im a registered farrier who is moving to qld this year around the goldcoast hinterland so hopefully will be busy once im set up
No no no don't go to the Gold Coast, it's rubbish there, no horses at all! Come to the Sunshine Coast hinterland, much better for you!

Ha! Seriously though, let us know when you are in action, I'm sure the word will soon get around and you will do well.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:20 am
kew
kew

kew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by quercus
No no no don't go to the Gold Coast, it's rubbish there, no horses at all! Come to the Sunshine Coast hinterland, much better for you!

Ha! Seriously though, let us know when you are in action, I'm sure the word will soon get around and you will do well.
lol thanks quercus ill let people know when im there and set up who knows i could end up on sunshine .
Old Jan 13th 2009, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spartacus
My wife's a doggy person . . . is that any help?
Me too Spartacus, prefer dogs to horses well prefer them to most people as well actually

Anyway Poppie, found good website for horses/horse stuff/horse properties

http://www.horseyard.com.au