Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any Coventry City fans on the Sunshine Coast?

Wikiposts

Any Coventry City fans on the Sunshine Coast?

Old Jan 8th 2006, 3:24 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Coventry City fans on the Sunshine Coast?

eh?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 3:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any Coventry City fans on the Sunshine Coast?

Originally Posted by clivemay
eh?

Or more to the point, any who want to admit it?
Old Jan 8th 2006, 3:57 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Or more to the point, any who want to admit it?

Apparently, there's not many in Coventry either.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 4:51 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by diddy
Apparently, there's not many in Coventry either.
My hubby decided to support Coventry a couple of years after moving to the UK. He looked on a map and thought it was a local team. Err, local in Ozzie terms I suppose
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
My hubby decided to support Coventry a couple of years after moving to the UK. He looked on a map and thought it was a local team. Err, local in Ozzie terms I suppose

I think he should have stuck with Reading, complete with Sir Steve.

We "have" to get 6 points of off Coventry this season, So at present I'm fairly amicable towards them.

As for us, Reading in two weeks, win that, and Sheff utd, get beaten by Reading It's game on. I bloody hope we dont get in the Play off final, Couldn't stand not being there. So 2nd spot thanks, or nothing Ta.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:17 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Any Coventry City fans on the Sunshine Coast?

Wrong team I prefer others.
Attached Images  
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

I love these funny post's
Old Jan 8th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

eh?

hey leave us cov city fans
or fan shall i say alone!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:05 am
Roll on Spring

skybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to all

eh?
Not on the sunshine coast but alive and well here in ohio
Play up Sky Blues
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:43 am

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJELNC
hey leave us cov city fans
or fan shall i say alone!
thank god for MJELNC and skybluesue then. at least someone has the skilled footballing acumen to appreciate the silky technical talents of richard shaw. indeed play up sky blues - we're only 9 points off the play offs!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:46 am

thank god for MJELNC and skybluesue then. at least someone has the skilled footballing acumen to appreciate the silky technical talents of richard shaw. indeed play up sky blues - we're only 9 points off the play offs!

FA CUP FOURTH ROUND DRAW!!!

Coventry v Nuneaton Borough/Middlesbrough

well well...born in cov, been living in nuneaton (and devon) - i wont know what to wear on the day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...92768.stm#draw
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:29 pm
Roll on Spring

skybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to allskybluesue is a name known to all

FA CUP FOURTH ROUND DRAW!!!

Coventry v Nuneaton Borough/Middlesbrough

well well...born in cov, been living in nuneaton (and devon) - i wont know what to wear on the day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...92768.stm#draw
Born in Cov........must wear the blues strip
Living in nuneaton.....wear the underskids
Just a suggestion...
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by skybluesue
Born in Cov........must wear the blues strip
Living in nuneaton.....wear the underskids
Just a suggestion...
blue and white stripe skids? - i'll have a look in the caloundra shops. i lived in whitestone so obviously they'll have to be gucci skids...or at least from tkmaxx.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 2:39 pm
Roll on Spring

blue and white stripe skids? - i'll have a look in the caloundra shops. i lived in whitestone so obviously they'll have to be gucci skids...or at least from tkmaxx.
Whitestone you posh git you
we could only manage stockingford....
we were the ones with 6 toes, otherwise known as the red-neck/trailer trash section of nuneaton.....