Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:41 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anti-Americanism, Anti-Foreigners of any kind?

Originally Posted by BILDER
I definitely do see what you mean about the Australian's laid back attitudes. Live today for today, and enjoy yourselves. Like I said, for outsiders, it just takes some getting used to. I do swear, that I do not see what we (as two individuals) could have done to have deserved the kind of treatment showered upon us at the restaurant.
You didn't do anything. Some people are just twunts.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I got the pat down from a pretty fit woman in Chicago airport
It must have been a tranny as only men can search men.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

You said that passengers get a strip search.
No I didn't. Go back and check.

I am not sure if you know what strip search is
I have conducted quite a few so i'm pretty sure I know what they are.

but the picture posted earlier of a pat down is NOT the same as a strip search.
No kidding!

Oh and FOR the record, the scanners that are in place at 4 international airports in Australia are made by the same company and are the same model as those used around the world. ProVision is the company. They own he patents for the tech. Google is your friend!
The ones in use in America use x-rays. The ones in Australia don't penetrate the skin.

14 years at uni eh? What are you, a professional student?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:52 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

I don't follow. I am a cardiologist. Let me see if I can say it more simply... I am a doctor, I help people who are ill.
You have come to the right place, BE is teeming with them.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
No I didn't. Go back and check.

I have conducted quite a few so i'm pretty sure I know what they are.

No kidding!

The ones in use in America use x-rays. The ones in Australia don't penetrate the skin.

14 years at uni eh? What are you, a professional student?
Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You didn't do anything. Some people are just twunts.
This guy must be one of those twunts.
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

It must have been a tranny as only men can search men.
It was definitely a woman
BE Forum Addict

The only other reason they can do a patdown is if their are swab traces of drugs or explosives.
14 years at uni and you don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'...

Must have been an American uni.
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DeadVim
You have come to the right place, BE is teeming with them.
Germans or doctors?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:55 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Germans or doctors?
People who are sick.....
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

People who are sick.....
truly.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

I am a doctor
So what?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Japonica
I also liked the one where Rick hung out with Jean Chretien, ordered burgers at Harvey's...

Royal Canadian Air Farce was good too...chicken cannon...sheesh.

This Hour Has 22 Minutes...best when Mary Walsh was still there. Nothing like Marg Delahunty in her Xena outfit swinging her sword on Parliament Hill. Would anything like that happen in the US? I don't think so.
I also loved Rick Mercer Talking to Americans. "It is a momentous day for Canada, where they legalized the stapler. What are your thoughts on that?
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:05 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

People who are sick.....
Precisely ... mostly in a good way
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

This guy must be one of those twunts.
No, i'm an F****** c***!
Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:29 am
Banned

kmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant futurekmthor has a brilliant future

14 years at uni and you don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'...

Must have been an American uni.
LMAO
are you related to LouiseR by any chance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.