Wikiposts

Anthea Turner

Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:50 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anthea Turner

Is anyone watching that programme where Anthea Turner tells women how to keep their houses clean and tidy????

OMG! what a cheeky cow. what does she know about cleaning ffs? I bet she has a cleaner to tidy up after her and her hubby.

That woman who spends all the time on the computer instead of cleaning is me!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:51 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anthea Turner

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Is anyone watching that programme where Anthea Turner tells women how to keep their houses clean and tidy????

OMG! what a cheeky cow. what does she know about cleaning ffs? I bet she has a cleaner to tidy up after her and her hubby.

its on BBC3 now if anyones interested.....not!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:32 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

its on BBC3 now if anyones interested.....not!
Mrs Buzzy watches it. I watch it by proxy.

AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I'll put my hand up to being a sad cow, missed it this week though, ony watch it to nose at her house - what a place. made me laugh the other week when the the narrator said that they were going to prepare a buffet in "one" of Anthea's kitchens!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean how many kitchens does one need
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:37 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by DebraH
I'll put my hand up to being a sad cow, missed it this week though, ony watch it to nose at her house - what a place. made me laugh the other week when the the narrator said that they were going to prepare a buffet in "one" of Anthea's kitchens!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean how many kitchens does one need
OMG! is it on every week?

I have told my hubby I am going to do an 'Anthea' on our house this week!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! is it on every week?

I have told my hubby I am going to do an 'Anthea' on our house this week!

think it was the third one this week! Just how much housework can one do
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

There was a trailer for this while we were at my sister's place the other week.
My 5 year old niece stared at it for a few seconds with her head on one side and then said "Aunty, that lady is an overpaid slut who needs to get a life"
Exit my ladylike sister muttering "that child hears far more than she should!"

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 26th 2006 at 8:54 am.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:58 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Have to say I haven`t watched this programme for the very same reason, like she would really slog all day cleaning her house (more like get someone in to do it) - that and the fact I hate the permanently smug and superior look on face so much I just want to slap her!! To me she is the female equivilant of nails being scratched across a blackboard!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:04 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

lol....she's hilarious - i bet she wears that pinny and nowt else when ol' grant wants a bit of slap and tickle!!!
have to say i have picked up some good tips re keeping the house clutter free....she'd kinda the english equivalent of Ann maurice/Oprah!

i think she got this job cos when she was in one of these celeb reality shows, all she did was clean!!

i like her in a strange sort of way......and i feel quite sorry for her.

now...be a pet...pass me the vodka
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:12 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I cant watch her or I shall be sick.

She can take place on my 'sickometer' next to Celine Dion.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:23 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I cant watch her or I shall be sick.

She can take place on my 'sickometer' next to Celine Dion.

lol........yes, her middle name should be 'nauseating' as opposed to 'fu##ing' as it currently stands in our house
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lol........yes, her middle name should be 'nauseating' as opposed to 'fu##ing' as it currently stands in our house

Have you seen that advert for Canada? The tourist one where the old people are leaping over fences and riding horses?

Can you believe that is horse face Dion singing that 'You and I are meant to fly'

I wish she would fly off down the toilet and quickly.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:31 am

Can you believe that is horse face Dion singing that 'You and I are meant to fly'

lol...that screeching sound could only be her.....

suppose this isnt the place to say i quite like her, is it
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lol...that screeching sound could only be her.....

suppose this isnt the place to say i quite like her, is it
:scared:
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:38 am

:scared:

that'll be a no then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.