Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

another uk bank holiday washout

Wikiposts

another uk bank holiday washout

Old May 26th 2008, 2:03 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another uk bank holiday washout

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
we were heading to the gold coast this time last year ... everyone we spoke to thanked us for bringing the long-awaited rain with us the first 2 days it just rained non stop - we gave in and joined the locals in the pool

You must have came when I did as we had the same, that would have been around the end of June !
Old May 26th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

can all you rain dancers come to Brissy now, gets a bit boring having clear blue skies and 25 c every day, would love to see some rain
Old May 27th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
just up the road from my MIL, she is in Carnforth. Doesn't count though
Been raining today in Carnforth, Kendal and Lancaster ( well it was as I drove to work this morning) but can't complain as it isn't the Bank Holiday any more and I didn't hang my washing out.....(how sad is my life!)