Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Another spider story

Another spider story

Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another spider story

Just sitting outside moochin on my laptop and I decided to stand on a spider that was getting too close for comfort,
I completely squashed it but as it squashed, lots of little tiny spiders came out of it and legged it in all directions, how mad is it here eh!

should have chucked it on the barbie!

Jazzys
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another spider story

Originally Posted by jazzys
Just sitting outside moochin on my laptop and I decided to stand on a spider that was getting too close for comfort,
I completely squashed it but as it squashed, lots of little tiny spiders came out of it and legged it in all directions, how mad is it here eh!

Jazzys
That is one thing that I am never going to do. I will let the other half do it while I am a very big distance away.
I am going to see if I can get on of those blaster gun type thingies that they had in Ghost Busters and I will not leave home without it.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahampaula
That is one thing that I am never going to do.
Do you mean chuck it on the barbie or stand on it?

Jazzys
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Do you mean chuck it on the barbie or stand on it?

Jazzys
Either, I never want to be near one! (Yeah like that is going to be possible).
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Either, I never want to be near one! (Yeah like that is going to be possible).
Er no its not possible, did you read the thread i started the other day about the huntsman in my car?

Jazzys
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:34 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Er no its not possible, did you read the thread i started the other day about the huntsman in my car?

Jazzys
Why squash it? Daft sod.

Leave it alone next time. Now the babies will be everywhere and they'll all come to haunt you...
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Why squash it? Daft sod.

Leave it alone next time. Now the babies will be everywhere and they'll all come to haunt you...
I told ya, it was getting too close for comfort. And your not suggesting that had I not squashed it, those little critters would never have come out.
Maybe not today, but in good time they would surely.
It was like a bloody troop carrier!

Jazzys
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Why squash it? Daft sod.

The film arachnaphobia springs to mind....

Watch out they'll be out for revenge - the Godfather of spiders - family is everything to spiders too....
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jazzys
Yes I did I don't know why, just keep thinking that someone is going to tell me that they have found a way to make them all go away.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:49 am
Banned

cufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant future

Dont worry your more likely to be killed on the roads...enjoy Australias rich natural bounty
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Jessy69 is on a distinguished road

Jazzys
Same happened to me with a woodlice in the UK, freaked me out for awhile.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:17 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jessy69
Same happened to me with a woodlice in the UK, freaked me out for awhile.
Same thing happened to me tonight with headlice.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Jazzys
Will you stop it with your spider stories. I know i should not read them but I cant help it. I am now frightened to drive or sit with my feet touching the floor. My first job when I move into my new house in Perth is to find someone who I can ask/pay to get spiders for me and it is all your fault
Old Feb 16th 2008, 6:20 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Same thing happened to me tonight with headlice.
out with the nit comb then
Old Feb 16th 2008, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Will you stop it with your spider stories. I know i should not read them but I cant help it. I am now frightened to drive or sit with my feet touching the floor. My first job when I move into my new house in Perth is to find someone who I can ask/pay to get spiders for me and it is all your fault
Forewarned is forarmed my dear. I'm finding out the bloody hard way

Jazzys