Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

another one leaving!

Wikiposts

another one leaving!

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:25 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default another one leaving!

Dear chums

Just a quick note to say that we will be leaving for the airport in two hours! Gulp! Just the very big goodbye to the parents left now...

Melbourne 28th Feb 2007. Bordy save me a place at the March meet! CasG, The Crow and thebears expect a drinkies/coffee request anytime soon.

Good luck to you all. There are a lot of good friends to be made on this site and the support can be fantastic.

See you on the other side.

N

PS I promise to post more often when I have finished with the actual emigrating bit!

Got to go, husband needing a hand to sit on the suitcases.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:29 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: another one leaving!

Originally Posted by busterboy
Dear chums

Just a quick note to say that we will be leaving for the airport in two hours! Gulp! Just the very big goodbye to the parents left now...

Melbourne 28th Feb 2007. Bordy save me a place at the March meet! CasG, The Crow and thebears expect a drinkies/coffee request anytime soon.

Good luck to you all. There are a lot of good friends to be made on this site and the support can be fantastic.

N

PS I promise to post more often when I have finished with the actual emigrating bit!

Damn...have you gone offline !

Have a great flight over, and look forward to seeing you soon
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:31 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Damn...have you gone offline !

Have a great flight over, and look forward to seeing you soon
Nope, but having to sneak on! See you see soon.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, but having to sneak on! See you see soon.
LOL ...just sent you a PM...you weren't supposed to see it till you got here...now bugger off
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

All the best BB - hope you have a great flight and enjoy your new life down under

Ann
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:49 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

All the best, it was great to meet you at the WM meet.

Have a safe journey and look forward to an update.

Joex
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:51 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Dear chums

N

Have a good journey!

hugs
Adele
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:54 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Have a GREAT flight BB. Looking forward to meeting you when we get to Melbourne in August.

Gill
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:14 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

OH BB nice to see you before u go!!!

All the best mate and have a great trip and a fantastic new life

All the best

Nicky and family xx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thewoodz
OH BB nice to see you before u go!!!

All the best mate and have a great trip and a fantastic new life

All the best

Nicky and family xx
So there is just a few more minutes before you leave................good luck....karma sent!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! missed you

Have a safe flight N, and hopefully catch up with you soon

N xx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 9:28 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Dear chums

N

N

I know you won't get this now but nevertheless wanted to say good luck. Don't forget me when you visit Perth.

Cx
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine you are in the air now ! But just want to say hope you all enjoy your new lives in Melbourne.

Good luck !

Nicky
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 1:47 am
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

all the best busterboy, great meeting you at the west mids meet, i havn't stopped posting since we met. have a safe trip,
kate, mark, jack and little scott xx
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 4:15 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo have a safe journey!! Hope it's fantastic when you get there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.