Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Announcing the arrival of

ok lets see if this works.........

This should be a picture of Chloe
Attached Thumbnails Announcing the arrival of-dsc00263.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2009, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Jen and family she is beautiful

Hope things are going well for you all
Old Jan 18th 2009, 10:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen

Aww Jen she's gorgeous

thanks for the pic
Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

She is just adorable Jen I am so happy for you honey. Rest up and give that lovely little girl a big hug from me
Old Jan 18th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations! She's gorgeous! make the most of her! I remember my Dad saying to me (when all 3 boys were driving me nuts!) " Make the most of them, they grow up so fast" and thinkging, yeah, yeah, but suddenly my boys are 21, 23 (nearly 24!) and 27, soon to be 28
Enjoy this special time with your family and make sure you take it easy!
Love Lou xxx
Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:00 pm
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Congratulations to your and your lovely family. How gorgeous is she! What a cutie.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

congrats take care and enjoy x
Old Jan 19th 2009, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Chloe is beautiful.Congratulations.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to you on your new addition to the family

chloe is beautiful
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:44 am

gedge has disabled reputation

I'm a sucker for baby pics and why not when she's so gorgeous.
Huge congrats
Old Jan 19th 2009, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Awww she's a beauty..
congrats jen
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:20 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

She is a beauty, congratulations lovely xxx
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Awww she is absolutely gorgeous!

Alison x
Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone.

My poor little 3yr old has chickenpox so has had to stay with his nana and gramps.
Can't wait to have him home again as I miss him loads

Chloe is a little princess, she sleeps alongside mummy and daddy as if she doesn't she quite likes to try and make sure all are awake for an all night party. But hey ho as i'm more than well aware they're only young once and this is my last baby.

Hubbys job isn't being very generous, in fact they've waited til today to ring and tell us he's not entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave !!! He had last week off and we're already into what we thought was his 2nd week of paternity leave, he isn't even getting paid as he's not worked there long enough.
He's been told he HAS to take this week as holiday leave.

If I didn't feel too bad I would grumble less but was in a great amount of pain until Sunday and have only been able to move about the house a bit more the last 2 days although I'm still in a lot of discomfort and and some pain.
Unfortunately it was a complicated c section because of my heart condition so i'm suffering a little bit at the moment..

Thank god Chloe seems as happy and healthy as she could be.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Congratulations Jen, What a beautiful baby

I too have a Chloe, only she's a moody 13 year old with a chip on her shoulder

Speedy recovery.

Lynn xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.