Congratulations

god im broody
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Announcement

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
havent been around the last few weeks as I've been rather busy

Am now the proud mummy of our darling son, born (after 5 days of labour! :scared: ) by emergency c-section on 1st February

We're all healthy & happy - just 1st time parents sleep-deprived!

Congratulations! Be prepared for many more years of sleep deprivation!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:11 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Congratulations

god im broody
Me too

Two of my friends have just had their second babies and my other friend is pregnant with her first.

I want another one, maybe I can convince one of them to donate theirs to me
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:14 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

awe lovely, congratulations
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

Hope you get some sleep soon
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:17 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone!

yup - I had to be induced because sproglet (Peter) wasnt doing so well on the old heartrate, except that after 3 tries the induction still wasnt making me dilate even though I was getting on/off contractions. they did another ultrasound which showed the placenta was failing and I was losing amniotic fluid so I had to have a c-section to get him out safely & quickly, which was a good thing in the end as he had his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck a couple of times! :scared:

yup - we're both well now - he's a hungry monster as he was quite small when born (<3kg) even though he was born pretty much on time, and I'm getting little sleep.

breastfeeding is PAINFUL! dont let anyone con you otherwise!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:22 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone!

yup - I had to be induced because sproglet (Peter) wasnt doing so well on the old heartrate, except that after 3 tries the induction still wasnt making me dilate even though I was getting on/off contractions. they did another ultrasound which showed the placenta was failing and I was losing amniotic fluid so I had to have a c-section to get him out safely & quickly, which was a good thing in the end as he had his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck a couple of times! :scared:

yup - we're both well now - he's a hungry monster as he was quite small when born (<3kg) even though he was born pretty much on time, and I'm getting little sleep.

Ooh that happened to me, but without the labour, Alfie stopped moving and they said his heart rate was sleep 20 minutes later he was out - so I don't even know what a contraction feels like! He had the cord wrapped around his neck too, had a white mark where it had been - it's gone now though.

You must be so relieved he's all safe and sound now.

The feeding shouldn't really be painful, if you need any advice don't hesitate to email me or pm me or msn me - I'm a breastfeeding supporter for the local community so may be able to help if you need it

Kath x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely News. Congratulations!!!!
(Must say 5 days - Bloody Hell ) Well done
Lynne
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

arghh, thats wonderful, how lovely for you

many many congratulations and enjoy him as much as you can cos believe me they dont stay like that for long!!!! mines coming up to 18 and it dosent seem 2 minutes since he was a babe, now his big and hairy with smelly feet, !!!! mind you he does still have one thing in common with a baby!!! his smelly bum

conratulations to you all
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:26 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Am now the proud mummy of our darling son, born (after 5 days of labour! :scared: ) by emergency c-section on 1st February

5 DAYS???????? DAYS????? and that's why I booked in for an elective C-section!

congrats!!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:57 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on birth of baby Peter. But 5 DAYS!!!! OMG you deserve a medal girl, WELL DONE.

Ang x
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:07 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
god im broody
Me too, OH just laughs when I tell him - I suspect he's not with me on this one
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:09 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

excellent congrats!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:10 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks everyone!

So glad it all worked out well in the end. Hang in there with the breastfeeding. Once it's properly established it won't be so bad and you may even grow to love it - I was so sad when I weaned both my girls.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:15 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the safe and eventual - 5 DAYS!!! - of baby Peter.
I went into shock afer having my 3rd - the reason? She was born after just 11 minutes
Sorry to rub it in
Enjoy your little boy.
Julie. x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.