Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anglo Pacific hae been and.....

Wikiposts

Anglo Pacific hae been and.....

Old Jul 17th 2007, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all
Default Anglo Pacific hae been and.....

...they were great. I had phoned them on Friday to ask what we needed to do because OH decided we needed to pack some stuff before they got here, and when i asked they said "Thats what your paying us for, so let the packers get on with it", so we did.
We just read the papers, listened to the radio, and played with the dog in the garden (tip- keep the dog out of the way, she was so excited that they were new friends, she wanted to play!).
And they were so honest, one of the guys found £25 in my sons bedroom which he had hidden until he takes to the bank on Saturday, he forgot about it and the guy come and gave it to me and said he had found it, i didn't even know it was there, son was happy when he came in from school...
1 snag, i forgot to tell them to leave the dirty washing basket, and they packed it....... it is going to make everything smell of dirty socks when we get it delivered, ha ha.