Wikiposts

Am I the oldest?

Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Am I the oldest?

I reckon I could lay claim to be the oldest person here applying for a Skilled (136) visa! I have just started filling in the 47sk having had a successful TRA Application last week.

I am 44 and 9 months, so the pressure is on to get that Visa sent before my 45th birthday in September.

Anybody else at the same stage older than me?

Why do I have to leave everything to the last minute??
Old Jun 14th 2007, 10:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I the oldest?

Bugger off and get on with it then

Youngster
Old Jun 15th 2007, 12:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I was 44 and 9 months
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:01 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

blimey i dont

i will have aged 7 years and 5 months!!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

I cut it fine. Visa application reached Adelaide on 19 February, I was 45 on 2 March. And hubby was already 46 so he'd already missed the boat. Got the visa now though

Last edited by louie; Jun 15th 2007 at 1:04 am. Reason: Added a year to hubby, he'd not be happy!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
blimey i dont

i will have aged 7 years and 5 months!!!
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Steve G
I reckon I could lay claim to be the oldest person here applying for a Skilled (136) visa! I have just started filling in the 47sk having had a successful TRA Application last week.

I am 44 and 9 months, so the pressure is on to get that Visa sent before my 45th birthday in September.

Anybody else at the same stage older than me?

Why do I have to leave everything to the last minute??
We got our visa application in with 2 weeks to go to hubbys 45th birthay. Dont care now have the visa since May.

Love leaving things to the last minute.

Sandra
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:47 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. I think my husband wins so far. He was 10 days short of his 45th birthday when he lodged the application
Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Hmmm. I think my husband wins so far. He was 10 days short of his 45th birthday when he lodged the application
Right - let's see what I can do!!