Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For all you kids in the playground

Wikiposts

For all you kids in the playground

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:30 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default For all you kids in the playground

Because this site had degenerated into a forum of pointless drivel for people with far too much time on their hands I thought you'd like to have a break from BE and look over this website.

Loads of insults, quips and general shenanigans from the playground which may provoke memories....at least for those that actually attended school and didn't live on internet forums

I'll start with a link to my all time favourite - der-brain - what a classic...

http://www.playgroundlaw.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?sid=198
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:35 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: For all you kids in the playground

http://www.playgroundlaw.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?sid=466

Anybody going to own up to this one?
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:49 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
http://www.playgroundlaw.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?sid=466

Anybody going to own up to this one?
eeeeew.....you've put me off my breakfast now
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:11 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Because this site had degenerated into a forum of pointless drivel for people with far too much time on their hands I thought you'd like to have a break from BE and look over this website.

Loads of insults, quips and general shenanigans from the playground which may provoke memories....at least for those that actually attended school and didn't live on internet forums

I'll start with a link to my all time favourite - der-brain - what a classic...

http://www.playgroundlaw.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?sid=198

We don't want you in our team anyway! lol.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:24 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was funny too ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358356

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:02 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Don't be sad, I liked it when you posted it too