Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

for all of you that have moved to oz

for all of you that have moved to oz

Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

craig42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default for all of you that have moved to oz

hello to you all , just a quicky what is the one thing you wished you would of brourght
with you but forgot to bring it :curse:
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for all of you that have moved to oz

My (then) 18 year old

Nothing else that I can't get here.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:35 pm
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

my Dad
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Central heating
Old Nov 5th 2008, 9:42 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

My divorce.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud ofdejags has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by craig42
hello to you all , just a quicky what is the one thing you wished you would of brourght
with you but forgot to bring it :curse:
Nothing. Whatever you forgot/need/miss can always be found on the www (even if it's at a stupid premium).

I can honestly say there is not one single item that I have thought - "oh my goodness, I really, really neeeeeed that"
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:13 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Central heating
Ditto along with resonable priced double glazing.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Central heating
Ditto. Feels like i live in a cave.

Air-con, ducted... just isn't the same.
Old Nov 5th 2008, 11:32 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Soda bread ,Wheaten bread, Corrs lite.Will i go on lol But it would`nt make me go back to norn iron .My OH wants a good pint of guinness lol
Old Nov 6th 2008, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

dave wood will become famous soon enough

The English football league and all the REAL football fans.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:04 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dejags
Nothing. Whatever you forgot/need/miss can always be found on the www (even if it's at a stupid premium).

I can honestly say there is not one single item that I have thought - "oh my goodness, I really, really neeeeeed that"
Tried Amazon and ebay but I can't seem to get hold of a replacement Best Mate
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:09 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Loads of Best Mate's for sale on eBay UK Polly... all look a bit horsey though.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:32 am
22B
BE Enthusiast

22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future22B has a brilliant future

Now I come to think about it...... heat magazine.

The trash mags here just aren't as good, and while I can read a load of rubbish on The Daily Mail's web, it's not the same as curling up on a sofa with a cuppa and a mag full of nothing.

I looked at a subscription - £200 for a year to Australia!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:45 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave wood
The English football league and all the REAL football fans.
what Real Madrid >?

I would have brought more stuff car included.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 1:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yup, that's all. She texted me the other week saying 'enough's enough, get your f******* arse back here NOW' I replied by saying 'you can afford it, get your arse over here to see me, selfish cow'. Didn't get a reply to that one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.