All outa luck...

Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:54 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All outa luck...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, it was after listening to me talking pish

Nae wunner we all get on so well
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:54 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

No, it was after listening to me talking pish
Indeed,yer Soapy,with hair.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:56 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Indeed,yer Soapy,with hair.
I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or not
Old Feb 5th 2010, 12:50 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BayWhale
I haven't read all of this but from what I gather kporte is ill and can't go to work. He hasn't been layed off but his job has been given to someone else. I can understand that to a certain extent because from what I have read his job is an important one and someone has to do it on a full-time basis. He has been demoted (for want of a better word) to a job he can't do, he knows he can't do it and I'm quite sure his boss knows he can't do it but he is on the books as having a job.

From where I'm sitting there is no way he can sue for unfair dismissal, he hasn't been dismissed.

kporte says he and his wife are in the process of separating and he has no income and is being supported by his wife. Once centrelink establishes that he and his wife are separated and he needs to claim payments he would be entitled to sickness benefits. You can only claim sickness benefits if you have a job to go to when you are well again.

So maybe, just maybe, his boss has done him a favour and when he is well enough to go back to work he has a job to go to and if he is good enough he will soon work his way back up the ladder.

kporte, I wish you well in your recovery but please don't stress over things that are out of your control, concentrate on getting better.
http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au/Legal...+job.htm#cover

"If you were demoted but the demotion does not involve a significant reduction in wages or duties and you remain employed by the employer that reduced the duties then you are not eligible to apply for unfair dismissal."

I read this as me having been unfairly dismissed. May be considered constructive. I will find out for definite
Old Feb 5th 2010, 12:56 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or not
Oooer that does not conjure up a good image

We're back from out beyond the Black Stump. Two nights with no internet was enough.
Got to head back out to finish it shortly.
Then we're going to have a drive out to Kingaroy & back through Gayndah to look at a couple more jobs they want us to do.
Report us missing if I'm not in touch by Sunday [there are seriously strange people out there]
Old Feb 5th 2010, 1:03 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57

We're back from out beyond the Black Stump. Two nights with no internet was enough.
Then we're going to have a drive out to Kingaroy & back through Gayndah to look at a couple more jobs they want us to do.
Report us missing if I'm not in touch by Sunday [there are seriously strange people out there]
Be careful in them woods,esp if ya hear a banjo being played

Last edited by Bernieboy; Feb 5th 2010 at 1:25 am.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 1:11 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Be careful in them woods,esp if ya here a banjo being played
You're very brave going out there - scary place, even without banjos in the background. Did you venture into the high class local drinking establishments? My mate and I ventured into one of them once, got some very odd looks from the locals, I don't think they'd ever heard an English accent before
Old Feb 5th 2010, 1:28 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

You're very brave going out there - scary place, even without banjos in the background. Did you venture into the high class local drinking establishments? My mate and I ventured into one of them once, got some very odd looks from the locals, I don't think they'd ever heard an English accent before
I'm constructing a rant as of now
Old Feb 5th 2010, 1:57 am
Home and Happy

I'm constructing a rant as of now
I can imagine! Which one did you visit?
Old Feb 5th 2010, 9:01 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BayWhale
........From where I'm sitting there is no way he can sue for unfair dismissal, he hasn't been dismissed.
Constructive dismissal is the key here
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:52 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Kporte dude, so sorry to hear bout your predicament. Sounds like you're having a majorly sh*te time the now.

Whatever happens with your work, try not to go back too soon esp if they are trying to get you into a physically demanding job.

I had large multiple bilateral pulmonary emboli in April last year and am still not back to normal physically. I ended up having to take 7-8months off work sick (physically demanding job) and am still on reduced hours/workload the now. Even if they try get you back at your "desk type" job, you have probably realised that your normal concentration level has diminished and you get exhausted at the smallest effort. Everybody takes different times to recover, but I wish I knew then what I know now about recovery and pushing myself too far. Pm me if you wanna have P.E chats

Going back too soon could cause your overall recovery to take longer - not the nicest of news and understand you may have no choice financially.
Try not to beat yourself up about the situation.........esp as you'll bruise too easy being on the the ole warfarin and all
Old Feb 6th 2010, 12:28 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by penky
Kporte dude, so sorry to hear bout your predicament. Sounds like you're having a majorly sh*te time the now.

Whatever happens with your work, try not to go back too soon esp if they are trying to get you into a physically demanding job.

I had large multiple bilateral pulmonary emboli in April last year and am still not back to normal physically. I ended up having to take 7-8months off work sick (physically demanding job) and am still on reduced hours/workload the now. Even if they try get you back at your "desk type" job, you have probably realised that your normal concentration level has diminished and you get exhausted at the smallest effort. Everybody takes different times to recover, but I wish I knew then what I know now about recovery and pushing myself too far. Pm me if you wanna have P.E chats

Going back too soon could cause your overall recovery to take longer - not the nicest of news and understand you may have no choice financially.
Try not to beat yourself up about the situation.........esp as you'll bruise too easy being on the the ole warfarin and all
I'm beginning to understand this. When you get tired there is no warning, it's like being drugged!
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by kporte
I'm beginning to understand this. When you get tired there is no warning, it's like being drugged!
I wondered what Pol was doing with all that Rohypnol
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:11 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that was an honest mistake. Her dyslexia meant she thought she was ordering HRT pills, when in fact she ended up getting GHB pills. Could happen to anyone....trust me
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:17 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Cresta57
You're no good at keeping secrets are you I shall phone a few residents of Wondai and tell them what you've been saying about them if you're not careful!!

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I heard that was an honest mistake. Her dyslexia meant she thought she was ordering HRT pills, when in fact she ended up getting GHB pills. Could happen to anyone....trust me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.