All outa luck...

Old Feb 4th 2010, 1:48 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All outa luck...

Where is K anyway???
Old Feb 4th 2010, 3:22 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Where is K anyway???
I had to go to the doc with burning ears...

I am glad you lot are here, I love being the butt of jokes

I've been in at work for a "meeting" The wonderful "deal" they have offered is a 25% wage cut, no phone and a clapped out van for up to 1 month which I have to fuel, giving me "time" to organise transport. Who wouldn't jump at that eh?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 4:18 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I had to go to the doc with burning ears...

I am glad you lot are here, I love being the butt of jokes

I've been in at work for a "meeting" The wonderful "deal" they have offered is a 25% wage cut, no phone and a clapped out van for up to 1 month which I have to fuel, giving me "time" to organise transport. Who wouldn't jump at that eh?
- so......you are accepting?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 4:58 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

The million dollar question....

I'd have some time to think it over whilst waiting to hear from the lawyer...
Old Feb 4th 2010, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
The million dollar question....

I'd have some time to think it over whilst waiting to hear from the lawyer...
Indeed.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 7:56 am
Account Closed

Going along with it just now, until I hear the legal opinion.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:02 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Going along with it just now, until I hear the legal opinion.
Better than nothing I spose....for now.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Babycoach is an unknown quantity at this point

was it due to a workplace accident?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 8:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Babycoach
was it due to a workplace accident?
No, embolism day before I was due to back to work after xmas hols
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:07 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

No, embolism day before I was due to back to work after xmas hols
Sorry to hear about your predicament mate. I don't know anything about it but from the snapshot reading

1. You suffered an embolism just after Xmas [only a couple of months ago - hardly a long time off work as yet given the seriousness of your illness]
2. You were unable to work due to this
3. You have made an effort to make arrangements to go back to work
4. Even before you've gone back, work has tried to disadvantage you by offering a different / more appropriate role as an interim however with detriment to you in terms of reduction in salary and benefits

How long have you worked there?

They are being extremely stupid mate. Keep playing the game and seek legal advice. They are demonstrating lack of understanding regarding fairly integrating a serously ill person back into the workplace.

I hope the law tans their arse
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Sorry to hear about your predicament mate. I don't know anything about it but from the snapshot reading

1. You suffered an embolism just after Xmas [only a couple of months ago - hardly a long time off work as yet given the seriousness of your illness]
2. You were unable to work due to this
3. You have made an effort to make arrangements to go back to work
4. Even before you've gone back, work has tried to disadvantage you by offering a different / more appropriate role as an interim however with detriment to you in terms of reduction in salary and benefits

How long have you worked there?

They are being extremely stupid mate. Keep playing the game and seek legal advice. They are demonstrating lack of understanding regarding fairly integrating a serously ill person back into the workplace.

I hope the law tans their arse
Been there 3 years. I was willing to compromise and be flexible but they are shafting me. I will sue and get a job when I am fit.
I will get a job easily, I know that but not in my current state.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:17 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Been there 3 years. I was willing to compromise and be flexible but they are shafting me. I will sue and get a job when I am fit.
good lad!

Em x
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hang in there my friend, one day they will wake up and realise they have lost a good employee.

Meantime, feel free to bend my ear about them - if you can get me to shut up long enough to get a word in
Old Feb 4th 2010, 11:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by emelems
good lad!

Em x
How about a cuddle?
Old Feb 4th 2010, 12:06 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Three years

Did you have a clean record in terms of attendance?

They are skating on ultra thin ice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.