Wikiposts
View Poll Results: What do you consider to be overdrinking ??
2 slabs per week (48 stubbies) or 12 bottles of wine
42.62%
1 slab per week, or 6 bottles of wine, aka middle of the road
31.15%
12 stubbies per week, or 3 bottles
16.39%
I'm a wowser and only drink on b'days and xmas
9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Alcohol intake

Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alcohol intake

Wonderful, a thread one my favourite subject
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Alcohol intake

I know that this is the BBQ, so sposed to b light-hearted, but bloody hell I must say that a lot of u are drinking far more than the hospitalised alkies I see.

If anyone gives a toss....... one and a half bottles of red wine is about the weekly limit for a woman.

And if anyone is still reading....I love cider... 1 pint is 2 nights equivalent of recommended units....but Im lucky as seem to get off my rocker on 1/2 a pint ...do wonder if i'm actually allergic to it or something!!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:22 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Ozzidoc]I know that this is the BBQ, so sposed to b light-hearted, but bloody hell I must say that a lot of u are drinking far more than the hospitalised alkies I see.

If anyone gives a toss

Yep, no one gives a toss .
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:52 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I know that this is the BBQ, so sposed to b light-hearted, but bloody hell I must say that a lot of u are drinking far more than the hospitalised alkies I see.

If anyone gives a toss

Yep, no one gives a toss .
Margaret, keep Ozzidoc sweet, you could get a liver transplant at cost price!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

I am currently one of the 6 wowser's.

Lucky if I get through 2 bottles of white a year.

I know someone who was in a very successful career and all those business drinks over the years ended up with them jobless, walking round with shit down their legs and pi**ing themselves.

I don't mind happy drunks, it's the aggressive, leering, stinking of puke drunks that I'm totally offended of, so why the hell did I marry one!!

Jude xx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
I don't mind happy drunks, it's the aggressive, leering, stinking of puke drunks that I'm totally offended of, so why the hell did I marry one!!

Jude xx

LOL