Wikiposts
View Poll Results: What do you consider to be overdrinking ??
2 slabs per week (48 stubbies) or 12 bottles of wine
42.62%
1 slab per week, or 6 bottles of wine, aka middle of the road
31.15%
12 stubbies per week, or 3 bottles
16.39%
I'm a wowser and only drink on b'days and xmas
9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Alcohol intake

Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:55 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Alcohol intake

I have not drunk any alcohol since the 30th of december.We ahd a party at ours with mates and thier families from our rugby club.only 3 blokes drinking the rest driving but in 1 1/2 hours we drank 28 bottles of grolsch and then started on Bombay blue gin(1litre bottle) it all got rather silly when someone remebered an old tour where they dipped food in their drinks ......minutes later 1/2 's of pork pie soaked in gin going down the neck!ahhhhhhhhhh
Then he remembered snorting gin up the nose..........so the desert type size spoon came out of a jar of home made pickled onions and then NEAT gin straight up the nose!!!!! I promise you it does clear your synus if you have a cold but this is in no way a recommendation on following my drunken antics....i'm just easily led! Have now taken a vow not to drink till we go on hols to Brisbane in April....so far so good... :scared:
Old Jan 17th 2006, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
I have not drunk any alcohol since the 30th of december.We ahd a party at ours with mates and thier families from our rugby club.only 3 blokes drinking the rest driving but in 1 1/2 hours we drank 28 bottles of grolsch and then started on Bombay blue gin(1litre bottle) it all got rather silly when someone remebered an old tour where they dipped food in their drinks ......minutes later 1/2 's of pork pie soaked in gin going down the neck!ahhhhhhhhhh
Then he remembered snorting gin up the nose..........so the desert type size spoon came out of a jar of home made pickled onions and then NEAT gin straight up the nose!!!!! I promise you it does clear your synus if you have a cold but this is in no way a recommendation on following my drunken antics....i'm just easily led! Have now taken a vow not to drink till we go on hols to Brisbane in April....so far so good... :scared:

When you get here, you will find Grolsch a very expensive option... As for the Gin trick, well thats the kind of thing that will get you some pots in a Bar here.

Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:01 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

oh bugger I saw the poll and entered what I drank as norm a week....6 bottles!

Then I saw you wanted responses about what was over the top!

And I felt even more guilty cause I was trying to be conservative in my declaration
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:15 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

A bottle and a half of wine a night every night, figured it out to be more than double the recommended allowance. Ho hum.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be a Rackebite.

Think I was pissed when I signed up
Old Jan 17th 2006, 2:57 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Christ, thank god most who have put their drinking habits down are on par with me.........

Last night me and the oh had half a bottle of vodka, night b4 that I had a bottle of nice red, tonight I intend getting ratted as its me birthday. Tomorrow evening Im out to a nice restaurant and will be drinking a fine red.

Do I drink too much? Yeah I do sometimes. Is it effecting me? Well all I can say from what I see is physically yes as I'm not doing much activity so my weight has gone up, dunno about my insides.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 4:46 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Im definately in the minority here - we don`t drink in the house very often unless we`ve got friends round or sometimes a bottle of wine & dvd on a Saturday night. We have booze in the house, just never too bothered about drinking it. In my younger days it was a different story but I can no longer handle how awful I feel the next day if I overdo it
Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Just had a bit of a disagreement with the wife. We are on Holiday this week, so consquently I've been hitting the piiss, not that hard in my book mind you. However the Wife seems to think it's being overdone. I've drank an average of about 6 stubbies per night since friday night. I don't think that's over the top at all.

It could be more to do with the after effects, like not getting up until 10am etc etc.

What do you call over the top boozing, taking into account, being on Holiday.

No medical replies please about 2pots per day = an alchy, I just heard that from the missus lol
If your alcohol intake upsets the ones you love, you drink too much. Simple as that.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:10 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Toontje
If your alcohol intake upsets the ones you love, you drink too much. Simple as that.

Its his wife, who mentioned anything about love.
Old Jan 17th 2006, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its his wife, who mentioned anything about love.
Anybody who knows a good divorce lawyer?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 6:32 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Your stepdaughter doesn't want you drinking ANY alcohol.

(same goes for me)

We have to drink on the sly.... do we have a problem?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:09 am

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

So far tonight I have had blackcurrant vodka (2 doubles), 2 stellas and a bottle of champers in the fridge, hangover here I come
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:29 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by russmcp
So far tonight I have had blackcurrant vodka (2 doubles), 2 stellas and a bottle of champers in the fridge, hangover here I come
You in work in the morning?
Old Jan 17th 2006, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by snowbunny
You in work in the morning?
No off till Friday PM. I don't drink on a school night
Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:06 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sandra
oh bugger I saw the poll and entered what I drank as norm a week....6 bottles!

Then I saw you wanted responses about what was over the top!

And I felt even more guilty cause I was trying to be conservative in my declaration

ehhhhhhhh, me to, but reading some of the replies has made me feel much better, think i'll have a

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.