Wikiposts
View Poll Results: What do you consider to be overdrinking ??
2 slabs per week (48 stubbies) or 12 bottles of wine
42.62%
1 slab per week, or 6 bottles of wine, aka middle of the road
31.15%
12 stubbies per week, or 3 bottles
16.39%
I'm a wowser and only drink on b'days and xmas
9.84%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Alcohol intake

Old Jan 16th 2006, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alcohol intake

Just had a bit of a disagreement with the wife. We are on Holiday this week, so consquently I've been hitting the piiss, not that hard in my book mind you. However the Wife seems to think it's being overdone. I've drank an average of about 6 stubbies per night since friday night. I don't think that's over the top at all.

It could be more to do with the after effects, like not getting up until 10am etc etc.

What do you call over the top boozing, taking into account, being on Holiday.

No medical replies please about 2pots per day = an alchy, I just heard that from the missus lol

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Jan 16th 2006 at 1:01 pm.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:01 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Alcohol intake

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Just had a bit of a disagreement with the wife. We are on Holiday this week, so consquently I've been hitting the piiss, not that hard in my book mind you. However the Wife seems to think it's being overdone. I've drank an average of about 6 stubbies per night since friday night. I don't think that's over the top at all.

It could be more to do with the after effects, like not getting up until 10am etc etc.

OVER THE TOP IS WHEN U CANNY SPEAK RITE AND U FALL OVER AND MAKE A RITE TIT OF URSELF
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
OVER THE TOP IS WHEN U CANNY SPEAK RITE AND U FALL OVER AND MAKE A RITE TIT OF URSELF
Lol, havn't done that since a boys weekend in Amsterdam eons ago, what a perfect place to forget what you've done.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 1:03 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

No medical replies please about 2pots per day = an alchy, I just heard that from the missus lol
2 slabs overdrinking ? B;addy 'ell Im an alkie
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

I do a litre and a bit bottle of vodka a week,i reckon thats okish,Hubby managed to down 3 bottles of whiskey as well as stubbies the other week ,his excuse was that his ear hurt from an infection and he needed it to dull the pain.So in answer to your ? 6 stubbies a night is perfectly acceptable.
donna
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:38 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

It all depends on what sort of beer you drink and how you handle your "licker".

6 beers for me a night is easy as it is mid strength and I physically work during the day.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:59 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I can easily get through one of the large bottles of JD in a week.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:24 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

A normal quiet weekend for us,Hubby a bottle of vodka & me 4l box of wine occasionally a few beers/ciders to start us off

Drinking six stubbies a night cause your on holiday,i would say your being a good boy What harm are you doing anyone?!

Donna.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by madsad
A normal quiet weekend for us,Hubby a bottle of vodka & me 4l box of wine occasionally a few beers/ciders to start us off

Drinking six stubbies a night cause your on holiday,i would say your being a good boy What harm are you doing anyone?!

Donna.

Thanks Donna, and all I'll run this past the wife tonight lol.

Could be the affect on our romantic life maybe.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

My average weekly intake is in the region of 4 bottles of Red, preferably Merlot and 5 - 10 bottles of beer, preferably Miller ...

Will I turn Yellow at 40 and die ?

Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:04 pm
Banned

spiral tribe is an unknown quantity at this point

6 Bottles a night is not over drinking while at home never mind on holiday. Me personally, I drink very little during the week but like most POMS binge on the weekend. This last weekend I pushed the boat right out and downed 12 bottles of the new low carb beer from Carlton, 3 tallies of Strongbow and 6 UDL's on Friday and Saturday was a 700ML bottle of rum washed down with a Chinese and several Squires ales. Lovely.

Enjoy your holiday mate.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 11:55 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=spiral tribe]6 Bottles a night is not over drinking while at home never mind on holiday. Me personally, I drink very little during the week but like most POMS binge on the weekend. This last weekend I pushed the boat right out and downed 12 bottles of the new low carb beer from Carlton, 3 tallies of Strongbow and 6 UDL's on Friday and Saturday was a 700ML bottle of rum washed down with a Chinese and several Squires ales. Lovely.

Piss head ! ( only joking)
Nothing wrong with a binge ,but they shakes really piss me off!
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:02 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

maybe not an alchy, but you are f###ing your liver up.
the guidelines are there for a reason......*stern faced pointing finger smiley*

now, be a good boy and share that voddy, and while your cracking that bottle open with your teeth, do me one too
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:10 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: your all a bunch of p@$s heads :scared:

I changed my ways over xmas due to drinking copious amounts and trying to take on EVERYONE in the curry house....had lots of apologising to do

So nomore RED wine for me .... pass me the WHITE bottle please
Old Jan 17th 2006, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

There is no over drinking when on holiday lol. Drink as much as you can and enjoy yourself!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.