Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ah! So England can play rugby...

Ah! So England can play rugby...

Old Jun 20th 2010, 9:51 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Ah! So England can play rugby...

Yes a big thank you to Englands 16th man, Mr Git o.
Great to see Jonny back on the field in Australia as well.
Steve Thompson was right up for it wasn't he ? I thought they faced up better in the scrum this week as well but Lewis Moody was outstanding as was Flood and Ben Youngs at 9 had a great game.
After a long season back home I think they did well to come on tour and play some good rugby.
Looking forward to the RWC next year, not sure how we'll do yet, but NZ look to be the team to beat ( again ) interesting times ahead for all.
The next 6 nations will prove if we have what it takes to win the RWC again.
As for the commentary over here, what a joke.
Did you hear how they described Englnad last week on tv during the game ?
" England....our happless forbearers "
Very very sad.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:56 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Yay - can't wait for the world cup next year. The real man's world cup, not this namby pamby stuff going on at the moment.

BB
http://www.theage.com.au/travel/trav...0621-yql6.html

Real men dont need protective gear

or clothes
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 5:26 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
http://www.theage.com.au/travel/trav...0621-yql6.html

Real men dont need protective gear

or clothes
I hear there were some great tackles in that match.

You wouldn't have wanted to be the tighthead-prop in that game!