British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   On the aeroplane (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/aeroplane-431995/)

grahampaula Mar 3rd 2007 11:10 pm

On the aeroplane

Ok you have had your "If you could have your 'GOT IT!' presented, who would you choose", if and when you are sat on the aeroplane who would you sit next to? Before you say it, mo33 I said Robbie Williams first, so this time I don't get sloppy seconds. :)

TruBrit Mar 3rd 2007 11:18 pm

Re: On the aeroplane

Originally Posted by grahampaula (Post 4478939)
Ok you have had your "If you could have your 'GOT IT!' presented, who would you choose", if and when you are sat on the aeroplane who would you sit next to? Before you say it, mo33 I said Robbie Williams first, so this time I don't get sloppy seconds. :)

the lovely mr simon cowell first choice and if he couldn't make it lol then george clooney :o

grahampaula Mar 3rd 2007 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by TruBrit (Post 4478948)
the lovely mr simon cowell first choice and if he couldn't make it lol then george clooney :o

So would you just talk to the lovely Mr Cowell or Mr Clooney, or just rest your head on their shoulder, pretending to be asleep lol.

TruBrit Mar 4th 2007 12:12 am

Originally Posted by grahampaula (Post 4478961)
So would you just talk to the lovely Mr Cowell or Mr Clooney, or just rest your head on their shoulder, pretending to be asleep lol.

as ex cabin crew you'd be surprised what goes on during the night sectors :lol:

mo33 Mar 4th 2007 12:32 am

Originally Posted by grahampaula (Post 4478939)

errm, by the time i've finished with him poor Robbie wouldn't have an energy for a long haul flight! He'd have to undo the handcuffs first anyway!!
:rofl: :lol:

thebears Mar 4th 2007 12:49 am

Originally Posted by TruBrit (Post 4479018)
as ex cabin crew you'd be surprised what goes on during the night sectors :lol:

Especially Quantas flights to Bangkok by all accounts:sneaky:

brings new meaning to

"Are you be served?"

The Bloke Mar 4th 2007 2:20 am

Originally Posted by thebears (Post 4479118)
Especially Quantas flights to Bangkok by all accounts:sneaky:

brings new meaning to

"Are you be served?"

Or toilet romps on Qantas to LA or...
Business Class seating on Air New Zealand to LA

Hmmm, very popular route (pun defnitely intended). Is it LA or LA(Y)?