BE Advents???

Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:44 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BE Advents???

Ok so it's not like I was hoping to open up the BE web page and a chocolate would fall out every day for the next 25 (or 24 if you're being stingy).
Though it would have been nice

Is there gonna be a party at xmas????
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:39 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Advents???

Originally Posted by JenJen
Ok so it's not like I was hoping to open up the BE web page and a chocolate would fall out every day for the next 25 (or 24 if you're being stingy).

Online?
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Online?
We should all take pics of the view out of our window's on Christmas morn.
Bet mine will be drizzle
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Bet mine will be drizzle
and grey and windy
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

and grey and windy
OH! You know the area
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

and grey and windy
Your knickers?
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kporte
Your knickers?
Can't comment on the windy but they're not grey most of them are black =, I do have 2 pink pairs, a red pair, and 2 white paris of knickers in my draw ask Mr JenJen.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine our families and friends would be delighted if we buggered off on Christmas day to post on BE

JTL
Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:34 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Bet mine will be drizzle
Bet mines will be hot, humid and not a cloud in the sky
Old Dec 1st 2009, 1:53 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Bet mines will be hot, humid and not a cloud in the sky
How does "hot and humid" show up in a photo?
Just wondered?

Reminds of someone who will remain nameless who having taken a photo of an old church in France commented a few moments later at midday "Bugger, wish I'd waited to take the photo then I would have got the bells in"
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I would imagine our families and friends would be delighted if we buggered off on Christmas day to post on BE

JTL
For some of us its a major part of the day........so anyone who wants company, just log in
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
For some of us its a major part of the day........so anyone who wants company, just log in
just like any otherday you need a break from your loved ones.
When you opening the doors polly ? and will there be special decorations???
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EvannTel
How does "hot and humid" show up in a photo?
Just wondered?

Reminds of someone who will remain nameless who having taken a photo of an old church in France commented a few moments later at midday "Bugger, wish I'd waited to take the photo then I would have got the bells in"
Was you wasn't it
Old Dec 1st 2009, 3:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

just like any otherday you need a break from your loved ones.
When you opening the doors polly ? and will there be special decorations???
BE's doors are always open and if one forum seems quiet, drop in to another country for a change!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
BE's doors are always open and if one forum seems quiet, drop in to another country for a change!
But i want lights and a xmas tree and a partridge in a pear tree thank you very much lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.