Wikiposts

addicted!

Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:33 am
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all
Default Re: addicted!

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Give it time!!

Where are you heading for?

K sent

Aw Thanks, that's my 1st lot!

Melbourne.

OH is an Accountant so gonna try and get there on a State Nominated or failing that a Skilled Independant.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:38 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bradders
Aw Thanks, that's my 1st lot!

Melbourne.

OH is an Accountant so gonna try and get there on a State Nominated or failing that a Skilled Independant.
Oh...see you here then sometime maybe
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:40 am
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Oh...see you here then sometime maybe
Yeah fingers crossed all goes well!!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:41 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah fingers crossed all goes well!!
yep!

Got to go to bed...footy is nearly finished.

And if you want any help/advise or whatever...just PM me..ok?
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:46 am
Shopaholic

yep!

Got to go to bed...footy is nearly finished.

And if you want any help/advise or whatever...just PM me..ok?
That's great thanks hun
Old Jun 16th 2006, 6:43 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

anyone knows what he looks like?

we should have a thread....about men in our dreams

Think we've done that, haven't we , we must have surely , we've done everything else on here
Old Jun 16th 2006, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Who's your ideal fella?

Mine's got to be Robbie, ever since the days of Take That!
Morten Harket See my piccy
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was a bit of a saddo!

I don't post much, just sit in the background watching what's going on.

There's a good bar on site - you get a bit of stick from the barman but the regulars are OK

Ann
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
and there was me thinking it was soapy along with a few others
and all at the same time
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:46 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
and all at the same time

Yes , some people obviously think am the slut of BE

Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yes , some people obviously think am the slut of BE

nah ! they just wish hen
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:55 am

nah ! they just wish hen

nae wine fur me the nicht , waiting to pick teen up from a party in some farm dropped her off and it looked like the whole bloomin school wiz there, don't think am gonna enjoy letting her go a bit
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

nae wine fur me the nicht , waiting to pick teen up from a party in some farm dropped her off and it looked like the whole bloomin school wiz there, don't think am gonna enjoy letting her go a bit
i hate that mags2,
u sit all night hoping they will be ok, while they are oot enjoying the whole night
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:01 am

i hate that mags2,
u sit all night hoping they will be ok, while they are oot enjoying the whole night
And not to mention the fact yi canny hiv a wee schwally oan a Friday night.

Aye, and am desperate tae phone , but she did earlier to say pick her up at 1am , so she'd kill me if i phoned again
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

And not to mention the fact yi canny hiv a wee schwally oan a Friday night.

Aye, and am desperate tae phone , but she did earlier to say pick her up at 1am , so she'd kill me if i phoned again
see !!!! thats it, they cant see that u cant relax
dont phone, just be there at 12.45 lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.