Wikiposts

addicted!

Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:09 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default addicted!

This isn't healthy. i'm addicted to BE and i'm only at the waiting for the TRA stage. what will i be like in say 6-7 months?
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: addicted!

Originally Posted by kporte
This isn't healthy. i'm addicted to BE and i'm only at the waiting for the TRA stage. what will i be like in say 6-7 months?
Yep - know what you mean
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:20 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Give in to the the power of the dark side ...

Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:25 pm
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was a bit of a saddo!

I don't post much, just sit in the background watching what's going on.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:26 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

You just need something to break the cycle. Come on here everyday and post that will bre.....oh I see..sorry
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:28 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

50 posts and you say YOU are addicted ???!!! LOL

Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
50 posts and you say YOU are addicted ???!!! LOL

I was going to say the same thing, but thought better of it
Old Jun 15th 2006, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC
I was going to say the same thing, but thought better of it
Can't help but say what I mean
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:05 am
Shopaholic

bradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to allbradders is a name known to all

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Can't help but say what I mean
Best way to be!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:38 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the club. BE is addictive to many of us
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

You'll be the proud owner of lots of blue boxes and 5,000 posts (at least)
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

you'll get the shakes if you havn't posted for at least 2 hours
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
you'll get the shakes if you havn't posted for at least 2 hours
Don't forget the dreams about other BE members when you are asleep, or is that just me

Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Don't forget the dreams about other BE members when you are asleep, or is that just me

I haven't quite reached that stage yet
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DebraH
I haven't quite reached that stage yet

Give it time

Only joking - Honest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.